New member and hopefully 350z owner to be very soon.

Good mornig all, as per the title im a newbe to the whole sprots car scene but the other half has set her heart on a 350Z so it seems a good idea to join a club to get handy info before buying one.

I have to be honest and say my knowledge of the 350Z is limited to say the least, (i own a land rover 90!!). :blush:

Been to view a couple of cars and fingers crossed will hopefully have one soon.

Id also like to come to some of the gatherings and see whats what with these cars.

Look forward to the future on here. :D

Thanks

Mark

Welcome to the forum Mark, there is plenty of information on here that you can swat up on before buying a zed. Also have a look at the 350z's for sale on here as it makes sense to buy a zed that has been well looked after. The search button is your friend, which is located at the top right of the page.

Good luck and happy zed hunting :)

Welcome to the forum Mark, there is plenty of information on here that you can swat up on before buying a zed. Also have a look at the 350z's for sale on here as it makes sense to buy a zed that has been well looked after. The search button is your friend, which is located at the top right of the page.

Good luck and happy zed hunting :)

I head a quick look already, only slight problem i have is Jo (my other half) wants either sunburnt orange or the white! talk about picky.

Welcome along! Where are you located and what's your budget? Any other requirements, such as preferred colour, max mileage? Initial bits of important info, there is a GT version that has more features (such as heated seats) and pre 2006 has 300BPH rather than 270BHP. I believe after 2006 (which are referred to as "face lift" models) they come with 300BPH as standard and slightly more BHP after 2007. I'm sure I will be correct if any of this is incorrect!

Welcome along! Where are you located and what's your budget? Any other requirements, such as preferred colour, max mileage? Initial bits of important info, there is a GT version that has more features (such as heated seats) and pre 2006 has 300BPH rather than 270BHP. I believe after 2006 (which are referred to as "face lift" models) they come with 300BPH as standard and slightly more BHP after 2007. I'm sure I will be correct if any of this is incorrect!

Sorry forgot that bit.

Im based near Northampton, with regards specs etc i have to be honest and say im not sure.

My knowledge of these cars is limited to say the least but idealy looking for a UK car, in orange or the reare white.

Obviously would need to have the service history etc but no hard and fast rules regards age etc as long as its the 'right car' for her.

Welcome :)

White was only available in The U.K for a short period late 2007 to mid 2008 and as already stated are very rare, I've only ever seen one in fact. White was available in Japan right from the start though and a few of these have been imported into The U.K, good luck with the search. :thumbs:

Pete

Welcome Mr Bump!

Your other half has good taste in cars ;)

Apart from the GT4 Special Edition (which isn't that special apart from colour), there are only 2 specs which are ;

1. GT, with extras such as leather and cruise control.

2. 'Non-GT' which is the base spec with cloths seats, no cruise control etc.

Unless she plans to do upgrades to seats and audio equipment, go for the GT model as it'll be easier to sell come resale time.

The GT only costs £500-1000 more and has the comforts that you really want from a car like this.

Also, the Rays alloys are well worth getting as opposed to the standard rims - they look better and are lighter, believe me you can feel the difference between the two.

Good luck - look forward to hearing about the new purchase!

I'm going to be near this tomorrow, I can phone the guy and go have a look for you if you want?

http://www.autotrader.co.uk/classified/advert/201241488049781

Thanks for the offer mate, I'd prefer to see the car personally.

It's been great to be offered so much help and advice by so many members.

Thank you.

Were off to see a temper orange car Sunday all being well.