Where you are from?

Jay

Hey mods, was wondering if we could bring back where you are from under you avatar i.e. Glasgow or Glasvegas as I like to call it. I just feel its good if new people come along, its easy to spot new / local users, plus they are more likely to get involved if they see other users from a localish area? Plus with all these bloody people with random names rather than their own :p I can forget who is who at times (getting old ).

Just my wee point.

Cheers

It would be relatively easy to add a field to be displayed - we are looking at the possibility of having a predefined list of locations (if it can handle the number of towns in the UK, plus a few options for countries outside the UK)

People can then have the choice to leave it blank, or enter their nearest town/burgh etc, so its always useful.

Hey mods, was wondering if we could bring back where you are from under you avatar i.e. Glasgow or Glasvegas as I like to call it. I just feel its good if new people come along, its easy to spot new / local users, plus they are more likely to get involved if they see other users from a localish area? Plus with all these bloody people with random names rather than their own :p I can forget who is who at times (getting old ).

Just my wee point.

Cheers

Yep i brought this up on the first day...

We've also lost the join date, always handy, when people are newer.

Ahh the join date, i forgot about that!

... i miss the old forum. :byebye: