well that was embarrassing

Ricey

Driving along the A55 and got a text from Carla......obviously as I was driving all I saw was 'Carla' come up on the phone display.

At the same time I looked in my wing mirror and saw her racing up alongside me in the fast lane (unusual as she lives the opposite side of town!!!

So I commenced the wild animalistic flapping that we have adopted to greet one another when passing on the motorway (second only to the slightly more dangerous dead ahead stare and meerkat paws that is reserved for special occasions).........oh the horror when I discovered it was SparksCW's old motor and its new owner.

Hopefully he was concentrating on the road and not the partially retarded person in the slow lane wildly gesturing at him.

:lol: I was expecting to read your spotted thread from last week was actually Carla's car.

Reminds me of the time I got a text from Laura asking why I was somewhere other than where i said I would be..... turns out it was my twin which I've not actually seen... I suspect it was an Azure coupe rather than roadster though.

Oh no! how does Carla feel about another sunset on her territory?!?

Ricey - I thought I saw you in the TT in Boughton the other day in that I saw a black '62 plate TT which had been exceptionally detailed being driven by a male. I don't think I've seen a male in a TT before hence I thought it might have been you. But then I realised you've probs got the personal plate on by now. And also I don't know what you look like (a squirrel according to the avatar) so I thought best not to wave....Nice car anyway!

S.

Oh no! how does Carla feel about another sunset on her territory?!?

Ricey - I thought I saw you in the TT in Boughton the other day in that I saw a black '62 plate TT which had been exceptionally detailed being driven by a male. I don't think I've seen a male in a TT before hence I thought it might have been you. But then I realised you've probs got the personal plate on by now. And also I don't know what you look like (a squirrel according to the avatar) so I thought best not to wave....Nice car anyway!

S.

I'm easy to spot......my number plate is R111 CYY.

Also.......go find a big stick and whack yourself with it. When you've finished pick it back up and whack yourself again! The TT has 4 seats and a Diesel engine........you can't get more masculine than that!

:lol: Funny @*!#. Do you work on the business park as well then Ricey?? My zed had issues starting today the electrics cut out when I tried to start up and forgot to push clutch in. I had to get out and lock and then unlock and get back in. I panicked initially. Is this a security thing?? :blush:

:lol: Funny @*!#. Do you work on the business park as well then Ricey?? My zed had issues starting today the electrics cut out when I tried to start up and forgot to push clutch in. I had to get out and lock and then unlock and get back in. I panicked initially. Is this a security thing?? :blush:

Yes mate just round the corner from you....the middle building of the 3 where the top lake with the brass fishy leaping out of the water.

I've not heard of that before.......certainly not after forgetting to push the clutch in but it may have just had a little wobbler. Keep an eye on it.

Driving along the A55 and got a text from Carla......obviously as I was driving all I saw was 'Carla' come up on the phone display.

At the same time I looked in my wing mirror and saw her racing up alongside me in the fast lane (unusual as she lives the opposite side of town!!!

So I commenced the wild animalistic flapping that we have adopted to greet one another when passing on the motorway (second only to the slightly more dangerous dead ahead stare and meerkat paws that is reserved for special occasions).........oh the horror when I discovered it was SparksCW's old motor and its new owner.

Hopefully he was concentrating on the road and not the partially retarded person in the slow lane wildly gesturing at him.

PMSL :lol:

Oh was yours the blue zed i saw in HBH the other month yea yanks is the place lol

I've never parked in HBH, when i drive in i'm normally out the front in Stanny where the bays are wider or over in the old CEE or BICC building opposite which is up for sale.

Not seen another Azure in HBH will have to keep my eyes open, was it a roadster too?

Edited by Fodder