Scream if you want to go faster!

evilscorp

Yes, all you need to do is set the pressure to the same as the standard pressure and you will be fine,just a case of turning a screw and watching the gauge.Think it is around 47psi but I would ask keyser or the other 350z site.

But if your installing larger injectors you may have to reduce it until you get a tune done.

Not quite sure yet but something like that. I will either drive it with the cog belt off or just keep it out of boost i.e. Low revs and keep an eye on the afr. Need to talk to rs tuning more as the last email they said they dont need the uprev gt maf to get 400hp which from the majority of US cars and abbey isnt right, has put some dought in my mind of where to go to get the most safe hp out my setup.

• 2 weeks later...

Thats a long time. About the same as GTM take!

Hopefully one day someone in UK will stock a complete system that has a 48 hre turn round time, or you could buy off the shelf.

And it wont be affected by the £ going up or down!!!!!

Edited by 4RE Leather

Going to have a read over the instructions later as I am in two minds if I should remove the radiator for easier installation.

Got a few smaller parcels arriving later this week so hope to do the injectors and clean up my inlet manifold on Saturday.

Fingers crossed should start installing soon, just wish I had a week off work and some good weather :ohmy:

Mounted the supercharger to the bracket.IMG_20130213_210929_zps14af0173.jpg

Had to move the horns slightly and will have to route the wiring loom for them behind the radiator as the US cars have it come in from the other side. Not sure if the loom will be ok touching the radiator? it is coated in a plastic sheath so will keep an eye on it.

Also need to angle the power steering cooler so the intercooler will fit.IMG_20130215_145056_zps29630409.jpg

Just a before and after shot to remind me which brackets I removed and where they would go if I ever returned to stock (unlikely)

IMG_20130215_141530_zps1a5f11bb.jpg

Might have an issue with the wiring looms on the right interfering with the supercharger piping.

IMG_20130215_154345_zpsf2ee05fd.jpg

Hope to get a hand tomorrow to fit the injectors/plugs/other stuff and maybe clean the plenum a bit :scare:

its starting to come together.Let us know how you get on and what needs to be moved/relocated in order for the charger to fit. Watching this thread with excitement :teeth:

Its a detailed installation manual with plenty of pictures, not many differences between LHD and RHD mainly two wiring looms that will be an issue, think I am lucky also by not having headlight washers as the pump for them can get in the way.

If I get a good clear day I could get most of the stuff done but I keep buying things and finding out that I need other bits to plumb everything together. (T-piece connectors :dry: ) Also have a chest infection which ain't helping :yuck:

Didn't get much work done today, managed to pull the muscles in my chest or bruise my diaphragm(by coughing??) so have the strength of a 12year old girl!

My dad also was busy so just took the plenum off and will semi polish/clean it up tonight. Struggled with the injector wiring clips :blush: and only managed to get one of the 6 off before my chest told me to quit leaning over the car.

Think the best option will be to unhook the fuel rail then have a go uncliping the injectors.

IMG_20130216_150409_zps188a2d14.jpgIMG_20130216_151302_zpsf9a891ea.jpgIMG_20130216_152835_zpsfc3f50a8.jpgIMG_20130216_152854_zps30f1054f.jpg