Vlad's Supercharged 350Z - pg20 Banzai Mag Feature

Vlad

Thanks everyone for kind comments! Moments like that makes you appreciate what you've done :)

Banzai will also send me "soft" copy of magazine, so I can have proper digital version of it, instead of taking pictures of the magazine haha so I think I might print them pages out as little posters as well...will be good to look back in years to come :)

vlad you can look at this in 2 ways now. you cant sell it because its now a magazine car and youll have to enjoy the celeb status for atleast a year, or you now have a great advert to flog it off lol

im gonna go with the first option though keep it and enjoy the attention

vlad you can look at this in 2 ways now. you cant sell it because its now a magazine car and youll have to enjoy the celeb status for atleast a year, or you now have a great advert to flog it off lol

im gonna go with the first option though keep it and enjoy the attention

Haha it's hardy a celeb status :lol: if it was a movie car, then yes lol but I see what you mean and I will decide in next couple of months, once I bought my own place.

Well done Vlad, this months a cracking one for the zeds and this club with yours featured and with the bhp breakfast meet too ! I'd ordered May's addition due to the bhp meet and this is a nice surprise. Shame they sent the March edition by mistake

Well done Vlad, this months a cracking one for the zeds and this club with yours featured and with the bhp breakfast meet too ! I'd ordered May's addition due to the bhp meet and this is a nice surprise. Shame they sent the March edition by mistake

Thanks you :)

Yea, I did notice few Zeds from the BHP breakfast meet. Slowly but surely we will take over the world :lol:

Well done! Well deserved

Thanks mate.

Did see yours at the Fast Show. 1st time I saw it in real life and it looks amazing! Walked around it few times, but couldn't see you. Saying that, I didn't even know what you look like :lol:

Well done! Well deserved

Thanks mate.

Did see yours at the Fast Show. 1st time I saw it in real life and it looks amazing! Walked around it few times, but couldn't see you. Saying that, I didn't even know what you look like :lol:

i saw yours too

will see if i catch you at japfest

I mean... Me!? Never! :lol:

Funny he had the same name & a remarkably similar supercharged Zed. :surrender:

But if you say it wasn't you then I guess it wasn't. :teeth:;) ;)

haha may be it was me....may be it's not...who knows :lol:

I think I've changed my mind now anyway haha worse than a woman!

Feels great getting your motor mag featured, though in a past life I only had a two page spread but loved it all the same.

Love your 350z

Thank you! Yea, feels great. I knew about it for months, as photoshoot was back in January i think...but didn't realise how happy I'm gonna be when i actually receive actual magazine :D

Well done! Well deserved

Thanks mate.

i saw yours too

will see if i catch you at japfest

You won't...as I'm not there :lol:

I mean... Me!? Never! :lol:

Funny he had the same name & a remarkably similar supercharged Zed. :surrender:

But if you say it wasn't you then I guess it wasn't. :teeth:;) ;)

haha may be it was me....may be it's not...who knows :lol:

I think I've changed my mind now anyway haha worse than a woman!

We've all been there.

I joined an Audi forum sometime ago when I was looking at S3's & RS4's, ...in the end it never panned out but always good to do your research on these things. :teeth:

:thumbs:

• 9 months later...

Right then ladies and gents... it's the end of the era for me and my Zed...

My beloved baby gone to a new home (Bude) this morning. Josh (new owner) seemed like a very nice guy and promised to look after her.

It was one of the hardest decisions I ever had to make, as it was my pride and joy for past 5 years. Loads of sweat and effort gone into that car and it was very special for me. But I think I've achieved everything I wanted with it and and after 5 years I decided I want a change and new project. Haven't got new car yet and still deciding what to get.

Feel quite gutted at the moment, but I think it something I had to do :)

So people of Cornwall, watch out for the beast! :thumbs:

Why not advertise it here buddy ... Was a beautiful car B) B) B)

It still is...just with a new owner lol

To be honest, I wasn't really planning on selling it... just thought I post on fb to see if I get any interests and then Josh turned up on my door step 3 days later with cash :lol: It all happened so quick, it's unreal. I don't think I still believe that I sold it...

Only 6 days ago I had her on jacks, servicing her and ordering more parts.