Vlad's Supercharged 350Z - pg20 Banzai Mag Feature

Vlad

looks great B) loving the rolling shot :thumbs:

Thanks mate :)

Thanks mate! :)

Yea, I really like them as well... But they not very secure are they? Lol

LOL yes that's my only concern...just won't leave my car down any dark alleyways :ninja:

Yea, same! Good job I live in a quiet village lol

• Like 1

Haha thanks :)

P.s. don't suppose you know what female unicorn called? I got one...not sure what its called tho :lol:

A mare. ;)

Remember though don't let it eat any food after midnight,

..erhh no wait that's Mogwai's, ...don't let Mogwai's eat after midnight. I did once after my old man brought me one back from abroad. It did not end well. :surrender::scare::lol:

• 3 months later...

Riiiiight then... Managed to actually find few spare minutes to open up boxes... :D

photo_zps6b446dfc.jpg

19" Varrstoen ES2s. 10" front, 11" rear, all et25.

photo_zps46fefe7f.jpg

photo_zps6fb18ec8.jpg

photo_zps0e33e754.jpg

Loving them! Can't wait to put them on...was gonna wait till spring to avoid messin them up with salt etc... But don't think I could wait that long :lol:

Original wheels and spacers will be up for sale as well :D

Edited by Vlad
  • Like 4

They look great Vlad. B)

What are your planned tyre size's then? Gonna be a nice wide tyre on the rear or are you going for some stretch? ;)

Was actually gonna ask "tyre people" for a best fit tyre size :lol: Any ideas? Haven't researched that bit yet lol

They look great Vlad. B)

What are your planned tyre size's then? Gonna be a nice wide tyre on the rear or are you going for some stretch? ;)

Was actually gonna ask "tyre people" for a best fit tyre size :lol:Any ideas? Haven't researched that bit yet lol

I'd say 255/35/19 and 285/35/19 should work. Bit of a guesstimate though. :D;)

2 large boxes arrived today from U S and A :D

Did one come from The United States and the other from America? :p

:sorry:

They look awesome mate. Merry ChristmaZ :santa:

Haha thats correct :lol: nah, i know it's USA or US of A.... i was just copying how Borat says it.... "I'm going to U S and A..." or something like that :lol:

They look great Vlad. B)

Was actually gonna ask "tyre people" for a best fit tyre size Any ideas? Haven't researched that bit yet lol

I'd say 255/35/19 and 285/35/19 should work. Bit of a guesstimate though. :D;)

Cheers man! I will google it...ones i saved up for tyres lol

OMG! :o absolutely love them wheels. Can't wait to see them on your Zed. This was one of my top 2 wheels to consider when I save enough ££ to buy, of course the other one was Rota (same as Gareth's aka GMballistic)

Cheers man! Love them as well! I quite like my current wheels... only thing i dislike about them is when it comes to cleaning them as they multi-spoke design and its right pan in the arse haha. But it's all sorted now (nearly) lol

• Like 2