Vlad's Supercharged 350Z - pg20 Banzai Mag Feature

Vlad

I could make a sensible offer to take it off your hands :lol:

I'll just say she looks great mate as I have been with you all the way through the ups n downs of your FI build :thumbs:

Oh, didn't take long for you to turn up with your sensible offers :lol:

Yea, you were there from the start! I really appreciate it mate! You are THE Legend! :lol:

I'll just say she looks great mate as I have been with you all the way through the ups n downs of your FI build :thumbs:

Yea, you were there from the start! I really appreciate it mate! You are THE Leg End! :lol:

Fixed that for you :thumbs:

Been a pleasure to help you out mate - I still have the postcard from when you were enjoying the nice weather :dry:

It's not like I ever take the pi$$ either is it :p:lol:

Yea, you were there from the start! I really appreciate it mate! You are THE Leg End! :lol:

Fixed that for you :thumbs:

Been a pleasure to help you out mate - I still have the postcard from when you were enjoying the nice weather :dry:

It's not like I ever take the pi$$ either is it :p:lol:

oh yea...it was a nice weather...with a beer on the beach -can't beat it :p

You? Take the ****? Never! Apart from few times when I phoned you, nearly crying, and you just laugh your head off and offer me £50 for the car :lol:

• Like 2

Hang in the my Siberian friend! It will come good in the end. Do not believe that rubbish that the v3 is better than the V2 because its not! You just got unlucky and remained unlucky for sometime after the first. There are a few things you could have done differently and I know you've learnt a lot from the experience.

Anyway you know my V2 Trim is yours later in the year when I step up to the big league V3 Ti or V7 YSi😜.

We need to fix sometime so you can help me instal my gauges. I had a big box of goodies from the US today. Never had a problem buying from my contacts.😇

I didn't say V3 is better... well, it is to me! As it will be quieter than my current one now and it will have its own sump, so no need for oil feed/drain lines, which in my opinion better as its 1 (well, 2 actually lol) less thing to go wrong :)

I thought you already sold your V2? Anyway....im not spending any more money to buy used one...so im deffo getting brand new unit this time for piece of mind :)

Well, I guess you been busy on Sunday to come? I'm off today and tomorrow, but today is pretty gone and I'm busy tomorrow....will be spending all day cleaning/polishing and waxing Z! But give us a txt, we will sort something out my friend!

Cool it bro! I was not dissing you or the V3. Just talking from an engineering point of view. Yes the v3 makes life easier but a self lubrication is not adequate for heavy use hence its not on any of the vortech's HD range or in fact OEM SC setups. It's a sales angle for those who don't want to get their hands dirty.

Anyway the key is a good install and now you have more than ample experience. The v2 is spoken for but I have to keep options open in case it falls through. I'll give you a shout asapðŸ‘

:D As per our phone convo just now - I didn't think that you dissing V3... I just said I think its better...well, its pretty much same unit, but with its own sump....which in my opinion better than running oil lines :)

See you next week :thumbs:

• Like 1

Since I got a free Karcher jet wash and then purchased show foam lance, decided it was time to spend all day cleaning the car

Show foam

Wash

Clay bar

Polish

Wax

Few pics:

photo_zps098f81d3.jpg

photo_zpsa5f1ebbc.jpg

photo_zps911877bc.jpg

Final(ish) result

photo_zps7b0fe6eb.jpg

photo_zpse1c40a5e.jpg

Then gave headlights a quick refresh

photo_zps4a1ece3f.jpg

Then engine bay... Due to vents in the bonnet, water gets inside and stains plenum and other polished bits. So gave them(plenum, strut bar and supercharger) a quick clean

Before

photo_zpsd8a6ce13.jpg

During

photo_zps48f7bb94.jpg

After

photo_zpsdb266941.jpg

photo_zpsfb8e8f39.jpg

Then trial fitted adapter rings for my gauge pod (bought pod for 60mm gauges, but my gauges are 52 :lol: ) rings were kindly made by MopedMark and with slight trim fitted perfectly

photo_zps21d60338.jpg

Sprayed them black afterwards, so they hardly noticeable! Forgot to take pics of that tho lol

8hrs well spent :):thumbs:

Edited by Vlad
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...

Well, this arrived today :D

photo_zps16c64552.jpg

Soooooo happy whoop! Will get it polished tomorrow and fit on Sunday :)

Then off for another remap at Abbey...ones I get an answer from them, been a week now lol

• Like 2

Now that is an aggressive looking zed!! Love it! Sorry to hear that FI has been such a ball ache; I'm sure you will look back a laugh once you achieve the set up you strive for. Keep up the good work, she's a beauty :thumbs: