Vlad's Supercharged 350Z - pg20 Banzai Mag Feature

Vlad

Thanks mate! I was doing alright with fabricating it myself until I start drilling thru 6mm steel and gone thru few sets of drill bits and 1 drill and it started raining - that's when I gave up :lol:

And can't wait to get that on myself lol

• 3 weeks later...

another small update!

Firstly re-done my rear wiper delete, as old rubber grommet gone all munky + relaced it with a flat plastic grommet

Before:

photo_zps8e7ca1ff.jpg

After:

photo_zpsfcd6cc7b.jpg

Then install engine torque dampener

photo_zps17a96b29.jpg

photo_zpsc386150d.jpg

Forgot to take finished pic with all bits back in place lol

Then finally got around to changing my clutch fluid

Before:

photo_zps126ca79e.jpg

After:

photo_zpsfc6ceb34.jpg

Clutch feels much smoother! Didnt realise that just changing fluid will make such a difference!

Then ordered diagonal bar for my cage, but by mistake ordered "pipe-floor" type instead of "pipe-pipe" so it came with 1 wrong bracket. But thanks for help from few on here and especially Peter/4Re Leather and his friend-fabricator,Ivor, I got new bracket fabricated, as Cusco wanted £67 + VAT + 4-6weeks delivery time (considering whole bar with 2 brackets costs just over 100 quid, I thought it was a joke to pay nearly £80 for 1 bracket). Ivor done a fantastic job and bracket fitted perfectly

Original bracket against fabricated bracket:

photo_zpsfac6b382.jpg

Additional bar fitted:

photo_zpsb025ae73.jpg

photo_zpsb7873bf4.jpg

Then mounted my dash cam onto the bar

photo_zps47800c57.jpg

Routed wire along cage tubes and then plugged it into rear cig.lighter! Plan for the weekend to get plastics off at wire it into back of cig.lighter, behind plastics, so no wires visible.

Also put some underbody sealant on and around cage reinforcment plates under the car, make sure it doesn rust etc!

Thats it for now...untill SC arrives very soon :D

Edited by Vlad
  • Like 1

looking awesome dude. love the diagonal bar and the seats! its looking epic. shouldn't be long now til I see it in the flesh! my FRS cleared uk customs on Friday! :dance:

Thanks chubbz! :lol: oh not long now! Just don't go between 1st-15th August as ill be away lol