Vlad's Supercharged 350Z - pg20 Banzai Mag Feature

Vlad

:yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

As you can see - I'm quite happy...

Just got back from Abbey Motorsport with this...

photo_zps59b3bc86.jpg

photo_zpsc215b70a.jpg

423hp@hubs and 336lbft of torque! Thats the figures I was always after, so really happy now....for now...untill I decide that i got to much money (which i don't lol) and start building engine with forged internals lol

So yea, thats now sorted...whats next?

Next is:

*Sort out bodywork - front end is pretty bad...cracks in the bumper and splitter after hitting a rabbit... Lacquer on the bonnet is going a bit dodgy...a bit of paint chipped away on both front aches as front a bit low... so new bumper to be ordered, bonnet re-lacquered or painted same color as the car but leaving vents carbon, arches resprayed and few other little bits touched up and added.

* Brakes and possible new wheels... brakes developed uite bad vibration when breaking.... dont see point getting them skimmed and want tto upgrade anyway - so probably will go for T2 rotors with some pads. Wheels wise - I think Rota Grids in black

* Steering wheel... already gt short hub and deep dish wheel on the way... just need to get quick release and we ready to fit

* Upgrade suspension/handling... camber arms, drop links, bushes etc

Happy for you mate, with all the hassle in the past. Onwards and upwards (faster)! Enjoy, I give you till next year before you want more lol.

Thanks matey! Oh till next year? That's loads of time lol when I done my UpRev and I said "I'm happy now" and 2 months later I bought SC :lol:

Great result Vlad. B):yahoo:

Are you running with the 3.12" pulley set up?

If I get those numbers at the fly I'd be pretty happy but at the hubs that's coooooool. :D

Thanks mate :) yea, 3.12 pulley. I think everyone should get around 410-420 at the wheels no problems :)

• Like 1

If I get those numbers at the fly I'd be pretty happy but at the hubs that's coooooool. :D

Thanks mate :) yea, 3.12 pulley. I think everyone should get around 410-420 at the wheels no problems :)

Well I'll find out in October. :D

All booked in ~ bit of a wait but it will be worth it plus I'll have the extra funds then for if any problems arise (hopefully won't though). ;)

All booked in ~ bit of a wait but it will be worth it plus I'll have the extra funds then for if any problems arise (hopefully won't though). ;)

Shouldn't have any problems with brand new parts! Just make sure all couplers are proper fitter and clamped, to avoid air leaks

Shouldn't have any problems with brand new parts! Just make sure all couplers are proper fitter and clamped, to avoid air leaks

Going into H.Dev so I know it'll be in good hands. Although I will obviously be checking over everything myself once I get it back. ;)

Oh if they fitting it and tuning it - then you can just relax lol as if any issues - I guess they will fix them

Too excited to relax ~ lol, ..going to be a long 3 months. :lol:

Are you running a CAI?

I've got mine all set up ready to go from the off. Just copied Sam Mcgoo's. B) Link: http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/59915-how-to-diy-cold-air-intake-cai/

Oh if they fitting it and tuning it - then you can just relax lol as if any issues - I guess they will fix them

Too excited to relax ~ lol, ..going to be a long 3 months. :lol:

Are you running a CAI?

I've got mine all set up ready to go from the off. Just copied Sam Mcgoo's. B) Link: http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/59915-how-to-diy-cold-air-intake-cai/

Nah, I got air intake/hole in my bumper, so all air from outside just goes straight into the filter :)

Well, another update for today...

My new dial cards arrived today along with new steering wheel.

When I went to Russia last month, i took my dials with me and my mate redone it to blue/red LEDs. OEM dial cards are actually painted orange, so blue wasn't coming thru them, so ordered new cards from US.

Steering wheel (bought off Wasso)

photo_zps08f96418.jpg

Dial cards

photo_zps859b1c3b.jpg

Dial cards fitted

photo_zps7756729d.jpg

photo_zps81d6422a.jpg

Then it was time for steering wheel... already had NRG short hub adapter and was gonna wait till I get quick release, but thought I have day off - so i fit it today and to fit quick release will only take 5mins :)

Old wheel off, NRG hub fitted, air bag resistor fitted

photo_zps41d7f23e.jpg

New wheel wired up and connected

photo_zps746b2391.jpg

photo_zps05a160c5.jpg

Very productive 2 days so far haha

Will test light output on dials tonight, when it gets dark

And a picture from yesterday@Abbey Motorsport

photo_zps9b841dff.jpg

• Like 2

Dials are cool!! Is it a tough job? How delicate is it as I am pretty heavy handed.

I have the NRG set up you speak of and with a deep dish wheel. You'd be surprised at how much further towards you it all sits with the extra snap-off fitted.

I'm guessing its pretty delicate job with lights as they are tiny...that's why I handed whole thing over to my mate and picked it up when it was ready :lol:

Yea, it kinda sits right now, without quick release...but I want quick release and that's extra 60mm towards me:( I will get used to it :)