What mod have you done today?

ddcboyle

Today I did this :)

I hope that's your car :lol:

It is :lol: I was amazed at how much it all weighed! Now I'll have more room for tyres for drift days, there's a few little bits left to cut out but it's largely done now. It would have needed to come out when I eventually have enough money for a rollcage anyway :)

But Matt, where are the speakers going to go?? :starwars:

Grundy, obviously that's the main reason I cut all of that out. To make room to move these from my mums car into mine :lol:

Big+Car+Audio+Speaker.jpg

Makes perfect sense! But Srsly WTF IS THAT!!!! :lol:

Today I did this :)

I hope that's your car :lol:

It is :lol: I was amazed at how much it all weighed! Now I'll have more room for tyres for drift days, there's a few little bits left to cut out but it's largely done now. It would have needed to come out when I eventually have enough money for a rollcage anyway :)

But Matt, where are the speakers going to go?? :starwars:

Grundy, obviously that's the main reason I cut all of that out. To make room to move these from my mums car into mine :lol:

Big+Car+Audio+Speaker.jpg

Makes perfect sense! But Srsly WTF IS THAT!!!! :lol:

I just searched "Massive car speakers" on googel :)

Also just got back from collecting this, thanks to Nissan Polesworth. Just need to save up to get it painted now! raqyje2e.jpg

What kind of money did Nissan ask for it?

Originally said £300 including the dreaded but I asked him for discount and he said ok! So £280 :)

Funny thing is ,the box it comes in is heavier than the actual bonnet :lol:

Oi oi mr.I've been busy! Looks good! :thumbs:

That's not the half of it , I spent near on a grand yesterday on z stuff!

Bread and water for the rest of the month now, dam this site! :lol: :lol:

Bonnet, Grille, what else have you ordered? it's getting expensive :lol:

Secret :ninja:

It's your fault for telling me you had ordered a nismo 370 ! :lol:

Also just got back from collecting this, thanks to Nissan Polesworth. Just need to save up to get it painted now! raqyje2e.jpg

Originally said £300 including the dreaded but I asked him for discount and he said ok! So £280 :)

dame now iv seen this I want one now !!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Don't worry I'm in your boat this month, Service, Hopefully BGW, Plen Spacer and the biggest of them all.....A stubby :lol:

I have a plenum spacer on the way too. Your not really going to do the BGW are you? I thought talk of it was all a joke :lol:

Don't worry I'm in your boat this month, Service, Hopefully BGW, Plen Spacer and the biggest of them all.....A stubby :lol:

I have a plenum spacer on the way too. Your not really going to do the BGW are you? I thought talk of it was all a joke :lol:

Haha oh yes!! 15page thread wasn't just a chit chat :p I'm balls deep in there now, no turning back!
  • Like 1

This grille arrived this morning so I had to fit it (with a small change to it!) thanks to CS for sorting it so quickly :thumbs:6u7uqequ.jpg

Looks B) just need to pop that plate plinth off.

Cheers mate. Yep it's on the list , I'm just waiting for the temps to rise a bit so the number plate tape stays on !

Very good price :thumbs:

This grille arrived this morning so I had to fit it (with a small change to it!) thanks to CS for sorting it so quickly :thumbs:6u7uqequ.jpg

Cheers mate. Yep it's on the list , I'm just waiting for the temps to rise a bit so the number plate tape stays on !

Pull your jeans up bud :lol:
  • Like 1

Why do people do that as it doesn't look bad with them imo? I like my number plate mount ~ think you should keep the plate mount Zeus imo. ;)

Great parts and can't wait to see that awesome HR bonnet fitted. :yahoo::thumbs: