new member saying hello and looking for 350z

Hi,

I'm Holly, currently and have been for a while now looking for a black 350z with low mileage.

Any for sale? thanks. holly. x

Welcome to the forum Holly :thumbs: Ok so where are you based, what is your budget and your always best to say what mileage of car your looking for :thumbs: If you answer these questions the guys may be able to help you further :)

Hi Holly, welcome aboard :wave:

As Keysers indicated, have a look on the for sale section here. You might not find exactly the car you're after but it will enable you to compare what you see there to what you'll see on Autotrader, Pistonheads and stealer websites.

Jay's nailed it as well, if you provide a bit more detail about what you're after (age, mileage, spec etc) then you never know what the guys and girls on here will ferret out of the undergrowth :lol:

What a nice and friendly welcome î—

Thanks everyone!

Is it true that if the 350z is 06 plate or newer the tax goes up?

I was thinking 05 plate, not really sure of a budget I guess £6,500.

Mileage I was hoping for 60,000 and under! Think it's a bit of a long shot though x

You may be pushed every so slightly on your budget, but we will all keep an eye out for you :thumbs: Just a quick hint... look through the for sale section on here.... you may see something you like and can start haggling :lol: