Car Tax Again Booooo!

FUG

+100000000000000000.

We all know its an absolute joke because its based on emissions.posting.php?mode=quote&f=9&p=950672#

I do approx 3000miles a year in my weekend car which obviously is the zed at the mo, where as my missus does 10000miles a year in her 2litre turbo diesel and pays £135 tax for the year.

So which one of us is producing the most emissions???

Doesnt stack up does it?

Which one of you is paying the most tax on fuel though? What about the 20% VAT thats slapped on that too? How about the 4 tyres a year she uses with another 20% VAT on top? Or the extra 2 services every year ........ etc.

Road tax, even at £500 a year, is less than a tenner a week, think of it as a very reasonable parking charge ;)

New toy RFL £0.00 :p

That must be really boring if its a car - unless its a Telsa :drive1

I don't know, there's some nice old classics you could have a lot of fun in.

E type Jaguar convertible.............

Ooh, I take back my comment then B) Bet it costs more than a Zed to run though?

Don't know yet , only just got it. But classic car insurance with agreed value £310 per year and £0 road tax is a damn good start :) Added to that they seem to be going up in value as opposed to our Zed which at this rate will be worth the same as a bag of chips this time next year :lol:

Don't know yet , only just got it. But classic car insurance with agreed value £310 per year and £0 road tax is a damn good start :) Added to that they seem to be going up in value as opposed to our Zed which at this rate will be worth the same as a bag of chips this time next year :lol:

This time next year? You must have a very recent 370 with all the trimmings in a colour that was created by Jesus, only 1 of which was released. :byebye: