Engine strip down

jon.young

Hi all I'm currently stripping down the engine, and came across an issue with

A wiring plug I can't seam to get it off!!

It's on the rear of the heads one of them is black and the other is green

How on earth do you unplug them???

I'm sure I will have other questions soon but this one confused the hell out of me

Thanks

Jon

A wild guess bassed on the info given,

If its on the back of the head and is a DE I'll guess it's the cam sensor plugs - one is at a 45 degree angle the other comes straight out.

Most of the plugs have the "push to release" part in the middle on one side or the other. you push it in so you are squeezing the plug.

These have a flat plastic bit on one side you push it in so towards the engine/plug when it clicks the plug will slide off easily.

Pic would help :thumbs:

Where is the zed shed? Anyone have any details google was useles

I'm not on Google ???? :rant::rant::angry::angry::angry:

Come on Mods why not :lol:

Check my location Jon :thumbs:

The Zedshed is my garage and it's in Ferndown near Bournemouth, I mean it's my garage where my Zed lives (currently my daughters mini) not a commercial garage but we like visitors here and we have Buster gut Bob on hand most of the time to blame for any and all problems.

If you need a hand with something drop me a PM mate :thumbs:

You need very strong thumbs to push that clip in its a fine line between click and crack so be careful :)

The Zedshed is my garage and it's in Ferndown near Bournemouth, I mean it's my garage where my Zed lives (currently my daughters mini) not a commercial garage but we like visitors here and we have Buster gut Bob on hand most of the time to blame for any and all problems.

You need very strong thumbs to push that clip in its a fine line between click and crack so be careful :)

Yes you are Chris, I see there has been some diversification going on :blush::surrender:

http://www.thezedshed.co.uk/

Yes you are Chris, I see there has been some diversification going on :blush::surrender:

:lol:

OMG you found it ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh :blush:

I won't be able to come to another meet the shame of it all :dummy:

:lol::lol::lol:

Now we know why Buster is such a frequent visitor :p

It's off thank god, now just got to get the chain cover off, proving a weird one has the lower half got to be off? For it to come off just the bottom end stuck up now

Why don't you download a copy of the Nissan workshop manual as all the answers are in there. :thumbs:

I hope that you have someone competent who is going to rebuild this motor for you :thumbs:

Alex :)

It's off thank god, now just got to get the chain cover off, proving a weird one has the lower half got to be off? For it to come off just the bottom end stuck up now

Why don't you download a copy of the Nissan workshop manual as all the answers are in there. :thumbs:

I hope that you have someone competent who is going to rebuild this motor for you :thumbs:

Alex :)

How quick can you go South Bound to Gods Country Alex?