5ZIGEN ZR+520 19" wheels *SOLD*

jables

The time has come to sell these, as much as it pains me to see them go! The reason for selling is that I want to do some trackdays and it seems criminal to use these wheels for that, hence I've gone back to the standard RAYS. Here's the spec:

5ZIGEN ZR+520 in Hyper Gun Metallic

Front: 19x9J +20 (Falken 452 245/35, 5-6mm)

Rear: 19x10J +20 (Falken 452 275/35, 5-6mm)

PCD: 5 x 114.3

They easily clear the Brembo's and sit perfectly flush on a standard 350Z without any need for arch rolling (and therefore no rubbing) with this width/offset combo. They're wrapped in virtually new Falken 452's with approximately 5-6mm tread all round.

As far as condition goes, I've had them a few years now hence they've picked up a couple of stone chips and some minor flaking around the stud and centre holes, but apart from that they're in very good condition as you can see from the photos. One wheel has some minor kerbing. They don't come with the 5ZIGEN valve caps as some little scrote stole them about a week after I'd had them fitted! :angry: I have the 5ZIGEN centre caps (which were an extra) however two of them have warped slightly and don't fit tightly anymore (see the photos). I don't actually like the centre caps so I've removed them altogether.

Wheels are often quite a personal choice but I can't say how many positive comments I've had about these and how well they transform the look of the Z :D. Any questions, please ask!

I'm looking for £1050 collected from Cheltenham or add £50 for delivery.

IMG_0511.jpg

IMG_0518.jpg

IMG_0513.jpgIMG_0514.jpgIMG_0515.jpgIMG_0517.jpgIMG_0519.jpgIMG_0520.jpgIMG_0521.jpgIMG_0522.jpg

IMG_0524.jpg

IMG_0525.jpg

One centre cap (one of the two that has warped) has also faded slightly (top right):

IMG_0526.jpg

The two caps that have warped:

IMG_0528.jpg

How they look on a sunset:

IMG_9454.jpg

How they look on an azure:

IMG_6389.jpg

IMG_6389.jpg

Clarkie34 by any chance....? B)

And no I've not seen this thread :blush: , despite seeing these in the flesh and very much :cloud9: Rare as rocking horse poo and a great price :thumbs:

GLWTS

IMG_6389.jpg

Clarkie34 by any chance....? B)

And no I've not seen this thread :blush: , despite seeing these in the flesh and very much :cloud9: Rare as rocking horse poo and a great price :thumbs:

GLWTS

That's off my old Z :) Still miss the Azure colour.

Wheels are provisionally sold pending payment.