Hacking Phones and Facebook????

Zedrush

Sounds mental but I have to agree in saying it sounds like keystroke software. Have you been typed your new numbers into a computer when changing it for any reason? Have you given it to anyone that knows both you and him/her?

Hopefully you get it sorted mate!

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thanks guys, I have changed all my passwords,I know ex has not accessed emails because once i unblocked email address another 60 emails came through that x has sent over 4 days. :dry: I stored these and backed them up and as of yet they have not been deleted. Regarding the phone I never stored it anywhere which is weird. Even on computer. Regarding Facebook now I have set it that if it is to be accessed by another computer i.p address it will request a security pin which is text to my phone. My phone is now listed as ***********76 not displaying the whole number. I will check keystroke but apart from that I don't know what else to do :headhunt

checked viper saying not mac compatible, i only have macs in my house and work

Jailbroken?

Whats wrong with a jailbroken one Ekona?

I just did mine, Unn strange things are happening lol!!

But Not with Facebook since i took it off.

For obviouse reasons I cant name the guy but he had exactly the same problem!

Except his little girs head called him in as there was a message supposidely sent from him full of inuendo

and sexuall requests to his 12 year old.

I took facebook mobile of his iphone 3 and went into facebook on the pc and closed all the apps and platforms.

No one could add him and he was not subscribed to anyones page.

However its the links that allow Facebook to post on your behalf that give your phone number out.

Maybe you could convey this in English to the guy:)

B)

Jailbroken?

Nothing as such, I'm just thinking along the lines of something like a keylogger which is impossible to do on a non-broken iPhone, whereas you can put whatever you want on a jailbroken one with relative ease. Access to FB and everything else is easy to get via social engineering or if you use the same passwords, but the telephone number thing? That's the puzzler here, and unless she does have a mate in CPW who is passing on the details then there has to be something on the phone.

...or not, as with a way of accessing the PC/Mac remotely you could view the iPhone's telephone number on screen when connected to iTunes. That's all I've got really, not much help I know.

Jailbroken?

Nothing as such, I'm just thinking along the lines of something like a keylogger which is impossible to do on a non-broken iPhone, whereas you can put whatever you want on a jailbroken one with relative ease. Access to FB and everything else is easy to get via social engineering or if you use the same passwords, but the telephone number thing? That's the puzzler here, and unless she does have a mate in CPW who is passing on the details then there has to be something on the phone.

...or not, as with a way of accessing the PC/Mac remotely you could view the iPhone's telephone number on screen when connected to iTunes. That's all I've got really, not much help I know.

Well every snippet of info is helpfull as it builds up to a bigger picture.

Mine keeps sticking the keyboard up whilst it's in locked at the moment.

I have to do a hard reset about 4 times a day which is really annoying!

B)

It does sound strange that a partner would go to so much trouble unless there are some serious issues involved!

Not for one moment that I wish to know anything but could there not be a simpler explination?

I am thinking Icloud as well at the moment.

I do know there have been several warnings of late about accepting annonymous friends request on facebook due to serious hacking attacks. But I have never taken these with any credit.

Maybe I should as i am fully aware of what the face book Iphone app marriage is capable of!

This is very easy to do , if the person has had access to your pc or phone they can load 2 programmes on to them That run in the back round and can't be detected not even by spy wear or computer controls .

1 - team viewer with auto log in , which is basically a program that links any 2 computers or phones togeather through the net so basically I could be at home sitting watching your every move that you do on your pc, If I wanted I can even control your computer/phone from my computer/phone at house .

2 - KGB key logger this Is a spy programme that runs in the background of your phone/ pc and captures picture of every screen change That you make and log's every key you press and sends it on to a selected email account , so the person basically has everything they need to hack any part of your account

In the wrong hands either of these two programmes can be used to get your details time and time again the only way to stop it is to completely wipe your pc (not a standard reset)

If you want more info send me a message , if I don't reply it's because am on holiday but will try and check in ASAP

This is very easy to do , if the person has had access to your pc or phone they can load 2 programmes on to them That run in the back round and can't be detected not even by spy wear or computer controls .

1 - team viewer with auto log in , which is basically a program that links any 2 computers or phones togeather through the net so basically I could be at home sitting watching your every move that you do on your pc, If I wanted I can even control your computer/phone from my computer/phone at house .

2 - KGB key logger this Is a spy programme that runs in the background of your phone/ pc and captures picture of every screen change That you make and log's every key you press and sends it on to a selected email account , so the person basically has everything they need to hack any part of your account

In the wrong hands either of these two programmes can be used to get your details time and time again the only way to stop it is to completely wipe your pc (not a standard reset)

If you want more info send me a message , if I don't reply it's because am on holiday but will try and check in ASAP

But would someone really want to go to all that trouble in a domestic situation?

But would someone really want to go to all that trouble in a domestic situation?

A vindictive, slightly psycho one might. :scare:

Absolutely and its not hard to do if it were pre-empted :headhurt:

I'm thinking about doing it to smd......no reason. :ninja:

Iv'e already done it to you :lol:

Most visited site on Riceys PC -

www.doubledenim.co.uk/forum/subsection/ladyboys

:winkiss: