roof spoiler pictures

ewan221

Aye I can totally agree with you on that Chris.

Mr Rothers is looking B) - well the car is :lol:

It does look good but that is not Rothers' car ... it's just a picture of a car with a roof spoiler that Rothers posted ... Rothers' car has a veilside spoiler

IMG_4289-1.jpg?t=1346095100

It does look good but that is not Rothers' car ... it's just a picture of a car with a roof spoiler that Rothers posted ... Rothers' car has a veilside spoiler

Hopefully he'll come along in a minute and confirm but I think he took his Veilside spoiler off (and sold it on here, too, iirc)

+1 on the comments on the look of the car - I think it's Rothers car and the depth of shine on it has to be seen to be believed :cloud9:

Hopefully he'll come along in a minute and confirm but I think he took his Veilside spoiler off (and sold it on here, too, iirc)

+1 on the comments on the look of the car - I think it's Rothers car and the depth of shine on it has to be seen to be believed :cloud9:

The picture was off the internet as an example of a Z with a roof spoiler.

I've made a few changes in the past months the Veilside has gone and a V1 from Alex mounted and black Rays. Today saw the arrival of a replica N1 from RT-Performance. Im am currently compiling a guide on how to fit it yourself Thread to follow. The below is of how the Z stands at the moment. Still polishing it :lol:

004.jpg

017.jpg