Titanic II ....

DoogyRev

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-19343441

Although most of me thinks this guy is nuts and has more money than sense :doh: , the other thinks fair play the Titanic was a beautiful looking ship, much nicer than most of the gigantic things they have been building in the last few decades, its would be an experience to say the least :thumbs:

This however is a little weird "Each cabin will also have a little wooden cabinet. "In each one, there'll be a photo of the person who sailed in that cabin on the Titanic. It also tells you whether they lived or died," he says."

What a nut job! Fair play if he does do it, but wouldnt he be more loved and appreciated if he gave that amount of money (or even half of it) to charity? Maybe he already does, who knows.

Clearly has more money than he knows what to do with.

Although most of me thinks this guy is nuts and has more money than sense .............

He has he's got more money than sense and if you added the forum IQ's together and added some zeros he'd still have more money than all that sense :lol:

I think its a great thing to do - not so sure about the picture in the cabin thing :surrender:

surely the monies could be used to help the failing economy....... :stir:

I'm don't think australia is doing that badly? being he's an ozzie ;)

why should he have to give his money away? thats an investment to make more money not just to burn?

if i told you to go donante half your savings to charity, most people would tell me to jog on :lol:

Does anyone else not think that celebrating (because this does come across that way) the deaths of 1500 people due to repeated corporate negligence is a little bit wierd, and a bit morbid if you ask me. :shrug:

I can't really see much of a difference between the sinking of the Titanic and the Bhopal gas tragedy in 1984, but we aren't all signing up to tour the Bhopal gasworks. People are strange, lol

DB