Time for a change!

Adrian@TORQEN

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, including that! Will soon contact ZMANALEX for callipers powder coated, not sure yet what colour but I guess will be chilly red :)

Not wanting to do Alex out of some business but why not get Taras to get them done while your car is being wrapped or sprayed :shrug:

Then you can have whatever colour you like too ;)

Taras got my wheels and calipers done :thumbs:

81463272.jpg

Car will look immense Adrian,fair play. Can I ask why you are having a full respray before having the car wrapped? Or have I misread something? Keep the calipers the same colour as the car,the photoshop looks really good with them behind the black wheels :thumbs:

Zed will soon get into the body shop for a full vinyl wrap in turquoise mat, something like this:

350z-turq.jpg

This is the pic of the actual vinyl colour:

turq.jpg

So, what do you think?

Other upgrades planned:

1. HKS Hipermax LS+ coilovers

2. DBA T3 4000 all corners

3. Engine bay cleaning and dressing - Wasso are you ready to make it shiiiiineeeeey? :DB):teeth:

Wow, love it :clap:

Hey Adrian, I am liking you proposed changes mate :thumbs: Always liked you car and this will take it to the next level mate! Although l like contrasting calipers I think the turquoise calliper would work best. Looking forwards to the finished article.

Decided to go for chilly red callipers, powdercoating starts tomorrow, strut bar brackets will also be powdercoated in red.

Got the MeisterR coilovers today with the front camber arms.

Eibach front and rear sway bats, Rare JDM engine cover, Megan racing braces arriving soon, too.

Considering SuperPro bushes, probably will do that over the winter, the whole kit.

Need to get the fluid reservoirs in stainless still and red + braded hoses for the rest of the engine bay.

A lot more to be done :surrender:

I was also considering matte red, but think I'll stick to the turquoise for 2013 :lol:

Notification_Center-20120911-133530.jpg

That is stunning, IF I was ever to wrap a car again it would be matt red B) Defo think that if you are going to wrap a car the best results are with matt wraps :)

I was also considering matte red, but think I'll stick to the turquoise for 2013 :lol:

Notification_Center-20120911-133530.jpg

That is stunning, IF I was ever to wrap a car again it would be matt red B) Defo think that if you are going to wrap a car the best results are with matt wraps :)

That is gorgeous. On the right car matt red is nice. The ones shown above look great

I saw 2 in the flesh here but on the wrong cars and it looked tacky. A 7 series and an m5, just looked wrong. But on a coupe...... :cloud9: