Time for a change!

Adrian@TORQEN

These have arrived today as well, two more parcels to come and we're good!

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/251134930483 - in Black

%E2%80%8Ewww.d1spec.com.tw_style_frame_templates8a_morepic.asp%3Flang%3D2_customer_id%3D2349_name_id%3D101741_content_set%3Dcolor_1_rid%3D56188_id%3D316940-20120918-141938.jpg

Ian this one is not a winde up.

I put a post up about 6-7 months ago warning people not to use that firm at colnbrook. I got a set of what they described as Genuine Rays wheel nuts from them. When they arrived They just did not look right.The long and short of it was I sent one to the head of Rays Uk and he agreed they were a dangerous sub standard copy. The colnbrook wear house is a hub for international imports and they were of Singapore origin. I drove over there and no one spoke English. It was a way round the UK supplier that we all know.

Paypal intervened and eBay locked 2 accounts or trade names of there's. The one at Colnbrook and another at Slough.

Obviously they are re trading.

The copies are easy to spot as the packaging is different.

1st thing they will do is round and score the moment you put the socket on them.

I am not saying that the ones you have are Definately substandard copies, just passing on my own experience with them.

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mine were from Japan :yahoo:

They are still on the car, been on and off a number of times. Not lost a wheel or anything :#1:

Not sure where you buy your products from but I'd seriously think about changing.

Just the one bad experience Ian.

EBay with that company from Colnbrook.

Thought the price at £90 was to good to be true.

Plus I did not research!

Feckin hell, I'm not opening my bonnet again, well at least no where near Adrian's car :surrender: Can't wait to the finished article mate B):thumbs:

What if me and Adrian park either side of you?

He's basically copied me :stir:

(Please don't tell me I have to change to a 4th theme :ninja: )