Time for a change!

Adrian@TORQEN

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Little update:

Wings and bonnet are being resprayed in GM grey.

Nismo rear spoiler removed making space for the new Blitz spoiler, wiper arm and engine removed, and so was the Nissan logo:

IMG_1936.JPG_%40_100__%28RGB_8%29_%2A-20120913-201913.jpg

Meanwhile, far, far away :lol: the plenum it's being polished... :bounce:

Wheels have been refurbished and callipers powder coated in red. Fitting the coilovers and ARBs tomorrow, along with the brakes and wheels.

Not long now! :bounce:

Got the tracking number from the Blitz spoiler, arriving sometime next week, perfectly timed with the ongoing body work.

I really need some advice from you guys on the interior bit.

Do I go rub it and then spray it in the matching turquoise, similar to what Keyser did with the green? Do I live it as it is? Do I go CF? (bloody expensive), do I wrap it?... :shrug:

Seen your car today, Peter, it's got a massive dent on the passenger door and a 23cm scratch on the bonnet!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:[/

I heard you were under my bonnet with a socket set you swine:)

I shall have some fun in Hospital next week watching it in real time tracking.

I have that new Cobra

Alert Plus with PC software installed

Shall I get the Police to play chase with Taras along the great west road:)

:lol:

Got the tracking number from the Blitz spoiler, arriving sometime next week, perfectly timed with the ongoing body work.

Do I go rub it and then spray it in the matching turquoise, similar to what Keyser did with the green? Do I live it as it is? Do I go CF? (bloody expensive), do I wrap it?... :shrug:

If it were me, I'd wait until the exterior is completely finished and then decide :)

If it were me, I'd wait until the exterior is completely finished and then decide :)

+1 or what about a nice flock?