Colour change on Volks (Photoshop needed please)

Jay

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It doesn't look cool :p Darling you have a 370 now ... and it won't ever be a track beast :lol:

It is quicker than saffy ever was.... :p Also I dont want it to be a track beast.... I just think it looks cool..... remember am 25 not....... well your a lady so we dont mention ages hehehe

It doesn't look cool :p Darling you have a 370 now ... and it won't ever be a track beast :lol:

It is quicker than saffy ever was.... :p Also I dont want it to be a track beast.... I just think it looks cool..... remember am 25 not....... well your a lady so we dont mention ages hehehe

I'm sure what ever makes you feel safe enough to say that, shouldn't :lol::lol:

Vik is 21. All women are for some reason :lol:

Right....last ones Jay :lol:

Orange and Gunmetal. In a perfect world you'd have both to suit different moods but as a daily drive I dont think i'm brave enough for bright colours so Gunmetal gets my vote too :thumbs:

Hi mate thank you so much for the photoshops... really appreciate it. Hmmm I know it just seems to be me on here but I really like the orange lol

Orange and Gunmetal. In a perfect world you'd have both to suit different moods but as a daily drive I dont think i'm brave enough for bright colours so Gunmetal gets my vote too :thumbs:

Hi mate thank you so much for the photoshops... really appreciate it. Hmmm I know it just seems to be me on here but I really like the orange lol

Thats just cos ur missing the tangod zed :lol:

You're going to wear orange tartan at the wedding aren't you? :p

Don't mention Saffy :cry: I've just been going through my track photos this morning :dummy:

Oh dear :lol: Do you secretly dream it's lambo orange? :p

No no lol.... I do however wish it was a lambo :lol::blush:

That could work yea. White wheels tend to work with white cars. I'm thinking of white wheels for the skyline if I sell my 19s on the zed

Might look better with a white lip as well instead of polished? Photoshop? :lol:

That could work yea. White wheels tend to work with white cars. I'm thinking of white wheels for the skyline if I sell my 19s on the zed

Might look better with a white lip as well instead of polished? Photoshop? :lol:

LOL nahh defo want to keep the polished lip. Yeh, is anybody able to photoshop white for me and keep the polished rim?