Good news and bad news.

Topcat

Good news is my girlfriend is pregnant and i'm over the moon at the thought of becoming a dad (being trying for a year now)

Bad news is it looks like my zed will have to make way :angry:

I love this car but practicality has to come first and a bit of extra funds will help with a young one on the way.

Looking at prospective cars, i'm trying my best to avoid a diesel but when looking at the mpg/ torque compared to their petrol counterparts it looks attractive.

Depressing having to think about possibly getting a diesel :lol:

My insurance is due mid September so it makes sense to sell soon, willl likely put an add up shortly, boo :byebye:

Good news is my girlfriend is pregnant and i'm over the moon at the thought of becoming a dad (being trying for a year now)

Bad news is it looks like my zed will have to make way :angry:

I love this car but practicality has to come first and a bit of extra funds will help with a young one on the way.

Looking at prospective cars, i'm trying my best to avoid a diesel but when looking at the mpg/ torque compared to their petrol counterparts it looks attractive.

Depressing having to think about possibly getting a diesel :lol:

My insurance is due mid September so it makes sense to sell soon, willl likely put an add up shortly, boo :byebye:

Mate that's great news congratulations. Listen... its only a car at the end of the day and 350z wont be going anywhere so you can always come back to it. Plus its coming up for winter sooo makes sense to get rid of a sports car ;) Congrats again mate :yahoo::thumbs:

Hasnt your GF got a car?

How it works with me & my mates is that the guy has a nice flashy 2 door motor and the missus has the "sensible" 4 door family car for taking the kids or babys out in.

Problem solved! :thumbs:

She has but with the work patterns we have we'd need 2 sensible cars :(

I'm sure i can find something practical that won't be too boring.

Congrats on the news of a Tiny Topcat :#1::yahoo:

A car should never stand in the way of such a thing, and as you and others have said, there is nout cooler than picking you kid up in a 370 B) ........ well perhaps a few exceptions :lol:

Congrats!

I certainly feel your pain.

I was all set to go down and view a Z32 a few months back, train tickets booked etc. I knew my wife was pregnant, but we reckoned we could work around it.

Then we discovered we're having twins.

Do'h.

Currently looking at sports saloons. Current top of the board is a Vauxhall Insignia VXR. Though I am sorely tempted to go buy back my VXR8 as I notice it's for sale....

if I save my pennies,

Saving pennies, and about to be a parent, does not compute. :p:lol::lol: Congratulations by the way. Too early to know if it will be a Zed or Zedette?

True :lol:

Won't find out till next month, Hoping for a boy but other half wants a girl, she always gets her way so.............. :lol:

Congrats!

I certainly feel your pain.

I was all set to go down and view a Z32 a few months back, train tickets booked etc. I knew my wife was pregnant, but we reckoned we could work around it.

Then we discovered we're having twins.

Do'h.

Currently looking at sports saloons. Current top of the board is a Vauxhall Insignia VXR. Though I am sorely tempted to go buy back my VXR8 as I notice it's for sale....

Had a good long search for alternatives today.

Most sensible option, I do like these but have never liked diesels.

http://www.autotrader.co.uk/classified/ ... ?logcode=p

Somewhere Inbetween

And what I want

And alternatively

I had a 2.0l SE which was frankly a bag of shite :yuck:

The V6 is worse

A 2.7l V6 that puts out an impressive 162bhp :scare:

My 2l diesel is over 200bhp and a fair amount quicker to 60 and a huge amount more fun to drive :drive1

The Hyundai Coupe looks quite nice, thats why I bought one for my missus but seriously it is not a drivers car, all models are underpowered and feel so badly put together they give you absolutely no reassurance to do anything other than poodle around.....

They certainly managed to butcher a 2.7 v6 :lol:

I might just go sub 1k and put the money in the bank till i can afford a car i really want a few years down the line.

Seriously I think I could tune a 2.7l V6 and get 200bhp and I haven't got a clue what I am doing :lol:

It's a shame because it genuinely is a nice looking car, with a bit more effort and a turbo it could have been a real bobby dazzler B)