Whats your drink?

Topcat

New post for rtbiscuits. 'what isn't your drink?' :p

not a lot to be honest; i'll drink anything if the bet is big enough :lol::blush:

not a massive scotch fan, am learning to like it, my tastebuds are just starting to mature to the taste. still prefer a cognac to a scotch. at the moment i have to mix my scotch to a whiskey mac to make it enjoyable.

back in my uni day i used to drink turbo diesel by the 4 pint pitcher (never used to bother with the glass drank straight from the pitcher :blush: ) thats 2 pints beer 2 pints cider, quadruple vodka and a slug of blackcurrent :teeth: (for normal diesel just remove the vodka ;) )

could drink it all night long; loved the stuff

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Seeing you in a completely different light now Rich :lol:

Rich if you like cider you should pop down to one of our pubs. They serve BLACK RAT! Its lethal!

draught is 6% so it just qualifies :lol:

its a good somerset cider is black rat :thumbs:

Seeing you in a completely different light now Rich :lol:

Rich if you like cider you should pop down to one of our pubs. They serve BLACK RAT! Its lethal!

draught is 6% so it just qualifies :lol:

its a good somerset cider is black rat :thumbs:

this is why i find drinking lager like glugging water :blush:

Cheeky Vimto anyone? It was a WKD vodka, with special K cider ... i think... [edit]

tasted just like Vimto ... but lethal...

cheeky vimto is is a 50/50 pint split of WKD blue and port ;)

mint aero is a mint liqueor and a chocolate liquor... in a pint glass :lol::blush:

Depends on my mood

Larger - San Miguel, Peroni

Beers - All sorts of stuff like Hob Goblin, Witchcraft, Abbots etc

Wines - Depends on the occasion, but reds something quite robust white, refreshing but not too tart

Vodka - Grey Goose, Russian Standard

Gin - Plymouth all the way

Brandy - Something nice from a Champaign grape.

Whiskey - Tomatin

Rum - Depends on what you do with it a Bacardi for mixing and something from the Dominican Rep for neat.

I also like a decently expensive Port & Sherry every now and then.

like wise good cocktails too numerous to get into!!

But most importantly, all must be enjoyed with good company :teeth:

Wines - Depends on the occasion, but reds something quite robust white, refreshing but not too tart

Make sure you top on wine before you move Toby :thumbs: Its VERY expensive here :thumbdown:

As an example a Bottle of Oyster Bay is about 8 pounds in Tesco...... its $22CAD here :scare: (Thats 14 quid)

As coiderrrrrs go Old Rosie tends to hit the spot, properly flat and cloudy. I think it meets rtbiscuit's % alcohol requirement too :thumbs:

Dr Pepper is good too - it should be so wrong but tastes ok, actually quite similar to the real thing. It has the real thing in it as it goes - coke, lager (!) and amaretto. I said it sounds wrong!

Snorting chartreuse fumes off the bar is a highlight of my drinking career, I'm a classy guy :lol:

Topcoat did you arrive late to drinking? I think you should try at least 3 a day of the various suggestions on here and post the results! :snack:

As coiderrrrrs go Old Rosie tends to hit the spot, properly flat and cloudy. I think it meets rtbiscuit's % alcohol requirement too :thumbs:

Dr Pepper is good too - it should be so wrong but tastes ok, actually quite similar to the real thing. It has the real thing in it as it goes - coke, lager (!) and amaretto. I said it sounds wrong!

Snorting chartreuse fumes off the bar is a highlight of my drinking career, I'm a classy guy :lol:

Topcoat did you arrive late to drinking? I think you should try at least 3 a day of the various suggestions on here and post the results! :snack:

That sounds like an excellent plan!

i like the Dr pepper :blush:

as for Chartreuse was it the green or the yellow? i've only had the green and its nasty stuff, we used to use it for drinking dares/bets :blush: tasted like curry in a glass :lol:

if you want to have an odd night try black absynthe :wacko:

i had a double of this before going on a big night out; had a great night did arrive in town on a bit of a buzz but thought nothing of it.

went to bed and its the only time i've ever had the most vivid dreams. to the point that i had a full on conversation with 4 people at the end of the bed. my mates said they could here me nattering away at 6 am. it was so vivid that i thought i was awake. i should have been more concerned as they were all heavily deformed, i should have been thinking what the hell are these 4 strangers at the end of my bed... but oh no... i was asking them to a tea party :lol:

jamacian over proof rum is also good stuff. :thumbs: not like above, just nice stuff in general

I love going to Germany and Austria for the beers, especially the weissbier, I absolutely love a good beer. I can't stand the usual rubbish they serve in the pubs like Carling and Fosters over here, it's depressing when you come home from places that love beers so much. Just had a bottle of Leffe actually, nice beer :thumbs:

I love going to Germany and Austria for the beers, especially the weissbier, I absolutely love a good beer. I can't stand the usual rubbish they serve in the pubs like Carling and Fosters over here, it's depressing when you come home from places that love beers so much. Just had a bottle of Leffe actually, nice beer :thumbs:

it makes me laugh as fosters and XXXX are both brewed in the UK, there are some really nice aussie beers, but we don't get to see them.

as a side note castle larger is a cracking south african beer. :thumbs: when ever i'm in covent garden i always stop off at the springbok for a castle lager. even managed to get a local offie to ship it in for me in cov :blush: