Powder Coated

taffyjason

Thanks to BA Wheels in Norwich, friendly and fast service.

The colour is called ' Porsche Anthracite ' they are slightly darker than the pics suggest, more of a gun metal / titanium ..i've no idea if thats an official paint colour or just their own !

Now i have to get the car re-sprayed to a darker metallic grey !

Looking good. Two tips:

1. Make sure there is no powder coating on the mating face with the hub or you may well find your discs warp.

2. Don't use any form of wheel cleaner other than normal shampoo or it will dull the finish.

yeah i read that about the powdercoat on their website, i assume you have powdercoating? does dirt cling to them?

Looking good. Two tips:

1. Make sure there is no powder coating on the mating face with the hub or you may well find your discs warp.

2. Don't use any form of wheel cleaner other than normal shampoo or it will dull the finish.

yeah i read that about the powdercoat on their website, i assume you have powdercoating? does dirt cling to them?

I had powder coated Nismo's, don't worry too much about what you read. Regular coating of poor boys rim wax and quick wipe overs every so often and they will keep the look.

Really good choice of colour, look great Jason :thumbs:

Looking good. Two tips:

Yes I have powder coating and they were shiny like yours when new but now dull. I was using bilberry wheel cleaner. If you seal them with a wheel wax or zaino z2 pro, they dirt will wash off them easily.