Wheel fitment ...

Seany boy

So I'm looking into changing my wheels as the 19" LMGT4's aren't really my flavour. Here's the car as it stands ,

bade2cd4.jpg

Really like the stance-hellaflush look but not to the point where the cars in drivable with 20' of negative camber... :scare:

Basically want to know what fitment/offsets people can run with a 30-40mm drop. Iv got a arch roller and work in a bodyshop so can do that way enough, just don't want to find I buy some wheels and there never gonna fit. Feel free to pop some images of your own cars in here to give me some inspiration :)

i run with 0 off set front and 15 et rear lowered on tein super street coilovers.8 1/2 j x 19 with 235/35/19 and 10 1/2 j with 275/35/19.rear arches slightly rolled but could do with a little more ;)

I think the Z suits the extra inch in diameter with regards to the wheel/arch ratio , but makes the cars ride height suffer, and it's not just a case of dropping the suspension as the wheels are fairly snug in the arch. Maybe 19"s only work with kitted cars ?

Buster - any photos of yours ? Looking at your sig it looks like you've got the balance of fitment / low'z dialed in perfectly.

Does anybody know what the correct sizes are of the 19" LMGT4's? Just so I know what im working with. I think there 19x8.5/9.5 et 25/30 respectively , could be wrong tho

I'm not dropped, but I think 255 is about the max width for the front really with a drop even pulling the arches, even that is a little snug, 245 would be better imho.

I think 9.5 front et 17, 10.5 rear et 18 would be fine dropped, it's reasonably flush.

All depends on how much stretch you like.

Daren't drop mine, but the norm in the usa is to drop on this size. Even at a few mph it bottoms out over some bumps :lol:

Lmgt4s seem available in multiple offsets? Surely it says inside the wheel?

In the usa they seem to have pretty much found the limits of sizes :lol: Read this.

http://my350z.com/forum/wheels-and-tire ... lcome.html

I'll give you 500 quid for your lmgt4's :snack:

:snack:

If only they were 18"... I'd buy them in a shot.. I only discovered the recent sale (quickly sold out) of Ian's 18" lmgt4's today :dummy::doh:

I thought 19s were harder to get hold of than 18s.

Buster - any photos of yours ? Looking at your sig it looks like you've got the balance of fitment / low'z dialed in perfectly.

Does anybody know what the correct sizes are of the 19" LMGT4's? Just so I know what im working with. I think there 19x8.5/9.5 et 25/30 respectively , could be wrong tho

the sig pic was before i fitted the spacers....will get some for you tomorrow :teeth:

:scare: diddnt realise these were as popular as they are,

I love how everybody totally changed the topic tho :bangin::lol:

Had a good brows on the other Z' site, there crazy for it! Must be nice not needing a front reg and having nice flat roads I guess. As for the Nismo's there prov sold/px'd so less offers and more info/images :p:teeth:

Changing topic? There's no such thing as having on topic on here, the title is just an advisory point to start from :lol:

No front numberplate is a dream! I'd love to have a nice clean front instead of whopping big white plate.

couple of pics as promised.....

lowered on tein super street coilovers with 8.5j front 235/35/19 with 20mm spacer = 0 et

and 10.5j rear 275/35/19 with 20mm spacer = 15 et.as i said rear arches tucked but need to be rolled to finish and stop slight rubbin.

loweredwithspacers007.jpg

loweredwithspacers005.jpg

loweredwithspacers003.jpg