200mph

carlton x

this might be a repost but just saw the last 10 mins of a film called 200mph, i started watching when a 370z was lined up against a skyline gtr new one, it looked good for about 5 seconds then i saw the worst race ever ,the affects were a joke the only gud thing was i only saw the ending and the 370z looked B) and so did the skyline it was on the syfy channel

saw the start of this film, they said the car (370z),didn't mention the make or model tho, can do 0-60 in 3.5 seconds top speed of 195mph cost $80,000 and it was STOCK !!!!

must have been a awesome film with facts like that :lol:

OMG, I see what you mean about the special effects... and the acting! :scare:

Are we watching the same clip ?????

I just watched it and I saw no acting at any point and no effects that could really be called "special" :lol:

Ypu have to watch the whole film just for comedy value, the best bit is when they test drive the "mx-5" which in fact is an rx 7, and turns into a nissan 200sx while its driving around!

But my favourite bit is where the girl mechanic, comes yup with some wicked designs on the new car, so funny, you have to see them, i wont ruin it for you!!

It's on Tues and Weds evening next week on Movies24.

Might Sky+ it and can then fast forward through the dull bits. (I appreciate this'll probably be most of the film) :lol: