With or Without Spoiler...

Wasso

100% with!!

But you would say that ;)

I like it a LOT but wondering if I'd have issues having the carbon boot?

Just do it! :thumbs:

Okay you buy it, I drive to you and test fit it. If it fits with no issues I'll get it :thumbs:

No problem, just send over the money and I'll be happy to buy it for you :thumbs:

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

100% with!!

But you would say that ;)

I like it a LOT but wondering if I'd have issues having the carbon boot?

Just do it! :thumbs:

Okay you buy it, I drive to you and test fit it. If it fits with no issues I'll get it :thumbs:

No problem, just send over the money and I'll be happy to buy it for you :thumbs:

:thumbdown::bangin: I'm not going to buy something that 'may' not fit. You started the group buy thread so erm aren't you buying one now?

I think you might be onto something with the tint...

That vortex roof spoiler just looks like someone is operating a call center from their car!

When I was messing around with the original blitz picture yesterday I forgot to section off the other areas for a re-colour and ended with this...I'm not one for rear light tints usually but thought this looked great...is it even possible???

Yeah looks great :headhurt:

:lol:

This is the only spoiler I actually like as it is really just a beefed up version of the OEM one :thumbs:

I won't be getting one, but if I had to get one, this is the one I would get :wacko:

And I was never a fan of the smoothed rear it gave the car no character imo and detracted a bit from that lovely rear bumper :dry:

Thats a tough one Wasso, Now you know i absolutly love your car and the blitz spoiler does look good. However i'm going without. And only because the look you have is so clean.

Or because of the carbon in the lower bumper, maybe something with carbon lip. Like this one.

nissan_350z_by_srcky-d4icsd5.jpg

Where the heck did you find THAT!

Spoiler is nice but a bit busy, although I've never seen that Amuse rear bumper before. I thought it was a 370 at first.

I think this pic may be one of the potatochops someone made over in the US when they were testing the waters for possible development of the kit for the 350Z based on the kit for the 370Z.

Initially a company called Strafe Automotive were making one, but were quite economic with picture and progress updates.

Long story short, the finished bodykit looked awful.

Have since found a newer pic of the front bumoer, but am yet to be convinced that it suits a 350Z...

sh81X.jpg

I've read a LOT about strafe, good and bad. They actually used to make a very desirable part being a Strafe Intake pipe for the Vortech. It was polished and a lot cleaner being one piece instead of 2-3 of the Vortech.

Shame the back end doesn't exist...

I've read a LOT about strafe, good and bad. They actually used to make a very desirable part being a Strafe Intake pipe for the Vortech. It was polished and a lot cleaner being one piece instead of 2-3 of the Vortech.

Shame the back end doesn't exist...

Oh it does exist., Strafe did the whole kit, front, sides and rear, lets just say that the kit was designed for the 370Z and that the 350Z simply can't pull it off.

There were pics on my350z.com, but Strafe has pulled them...

EDIT:

Found a pic of the attemped Amuse rear, but yeah, still looks wrong...

supercharged_fairlady_3-568-426.jpg

To be fair it's not that bad, I've seen a lot worse.

You could probably get away with it as the 370 amuse rear isn't exactly costa coffee popular.

But them again what do I know about styling I'm stuck with deciding on a spoiler :lol:

Ian, what I am taking from this thread is that 4 people like your car without the spoiler but there are 2 other than you and me that cross dress :yahoo:

What!!!! :scare:

Cross dressing who said anything about cross dressing, are you sure you're posting on the right thread man.

I worry about you sometimes Dave... You have slept havent you?

I'm likely to go for the spoiler to be fair, going to make my own investigations in the US as I've been in touch with a few traders now with various items in the pipeline.

I'd go with a spoiler! Your car looks quite aggressive as it stands, but the boot looks like its missing something!

Spoiler and a set of weds wheels then leave it alone......... Well apart from adding more power!

Hmmmmm a man after my own heart..... The list you've mentioned is my goal.

Spoiler

Weds SA60m BBM 19"

SC or L??

Ian, what I am taking from this thread is that 4 people like your car without the spoiler but there are 2 other than you and me that cross dress :yahoo:

Cross dressing who said anything about cross dressing, are you sure you're posting on the right thread man.

Actually not slept much still :surrender:

Check the poll, you set it up....

without spoiler

with spoiler

i like cross dressing

:lol:

I'm likely to go for the spoiler to be fair, going to make my own investigations in the US as I've been in touch with a few traders now with various items in the pipeline.

I'd go with a spoiler! Your car looks quite aggressive as it stands, but the boot looks like its missing something!

Spoiler and a set of weds wheels then leave it alone......... Well apart from adding more power!

Hmmmmm a man after my own heart..... The list you've mentioned is my goal.

Spoiler

Weds SA60m BBM 19"

SC or L??

Tough one! Depends what you are after I suppose! I like the lazy driving style the Z offers so for me a supercharger would fit the bill nicely!

Who's been playing around with my Poll!!!!

Jesus frigging christ oh well the poll confirms my thoughts.....

There's some wiered people here :lol:

Spoiler it is then....

Suzie has had 2 years of her life without a spoiler and so she deserves a change.

LOL @ You cross dressing!

Just caught up with this thread. A few points...

1. Wasso- get that spoiler on your car. Now. If it doesn't fit make it fit :lol:

2. Jay- thanks for bringing up my car I feel flattered lol

3. MD metal- it's a Stillen roof spoiler. Chippychip123 bought it off me but hasn't fitted it yet

4. Chippychip123- :bangin::bangin::lol:

The paint is still an issue to be honest and a fairly catestrophic. Peeling lacquer, no lacquer, drips and a new paint match issue. So the car will need a full respray to fix the issues caused.

The Tommy K can stay because it's only one badge and the spoiler can pop straight on with no fuss.

Agree with you on the spoiler Vik.... Oh and I'm Ian not Iain :lol:

Ock Aye don't live in Bonny Scitland me lass :wave:

Who's been playing around with my Poll!!!!

Jesus frigging christ oh well the poll confirms my thoughts.....

There's some wiered people here :lol:

Spoiler it is then....

Suzie has had 2 years of her life without a spoiler and so she deserves a change.

LOL @ You cross dressing!

:lol: I was amazed how long it took for someone to notice :teeth::ninja:

I agree colin although I would opt for a slightly less gratuitous exhaust and real spoiler myself...

I think it is the angle of the rear coming away from the tyres and the diffuser that give it the 'look' anyway :cloud9:

Agreed it looks the dogs danglies especially in white, I will Tell Mary she can ONLY have her white 370 if she saves up the extra for the kit ;)

I am sure a few contraband mobile phones will pay for it :lol::lol::lol: