Newcomer

Evening all! Just joined but have been reading the mammoth thread on the green monster in the Zed shed for the past 3 days! In need of some serious eye drops now. Names Pete from Guernsey, Channel Islands. Alas I'm not a lucky owner of a Zed just yet although always wanted one. Will be pursuing that in a couple of years but gotta finish building my house first lol. In the meantime I'm scratching the itch with my Petter Solberg WR1 which I've had for the past couple of years :D looking forward to meeting you guys, seems like a very friendly site!

Yeah it was a fantastic read, really comprehensive but it does show how initial plans can snowball lol. I would love to get a 350 or 370 and tinker away but have neither the time or mony at the mo. I have forewarned my girlfriend that this will be the next project after we've done the house. I'll probably hunt for a decent workshop in the meantime ;)