StevoD

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

10156001_10153952697710508_540064580_n.jpg

Thought I'd have a nosey in here after buying one of the T-shirts to help support you drifters & bizz.

Interesting read, loving the drifting Zed pictures and those alloys look great. B);)

What tyre's are you putting on those then btw (width etc)?

• Like 1

Thought I'd have a nosey in here after buying one of the T-shirts to help support you drifters & bizz.

Interesting read, loving the drifting Zed pictures and those alloys look great. B);)

What tyre's are you putting on those then btw (width etc)?

Cheers for the support :thumbs: just to be clear tho the proceeds are going towards bizz season this year not mine and matts

not to sure yet highly possible going run

245/40/18 front 245/45/18 rear

or

265/35/18 front 265/40/18 rear

That's cool I knew it was supporting bizz which is what I wanted to do but I also thought a small amount may go to you guys for Z-labs. Either way can't wait to get my shirt and hopefully it will be just in time for Japfest in May so if I do go I can wear it then. :D

So with your tyres you're not running a staggered size set up then? any reason for this, ...does it make it easier to drift or something? :dry:

I doubt many people would even notice the stretched tyres so if you can live with it then do it unless it annoys you too much looking at them. :lol:

From the pictures above though it doesn't look like you're having any problems drifting the Zed so staggered or square set up I'm sure you'll be able to handle it. :D

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...