StevoD

I've heard of a few people complaining of breaking shafts with the 350z diff on standard power but the diff itself seems ok.

I need to see how I'm going to fit my GTR stuff into the 350z casing :(

Your car looked to be working really well at Norfolk Stevo don't change a thing lol

Matt, what oil and brand are you running in yours?

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've heard of a few people complaining of breaking shafts with the 350z diff on standard power but the diff itself seems ok.

I need to see how I'm going to fit my GTR stuff into the 350z casing :(

Your car looked to be working really well at Norfolk Stevo don't change a thing lol

Matt, what oil and brand are you running in yours?

I use the standard oil, it's on my list of things to change as I doubt it's ever been done, it's just one of those things I never get round to doing :(

I've only ever had the problem on really hot days where I've been using it a lot, give it a couple of minutes and it's fine.

And in respect of the GTR stuff into the 350 casing, can I suggest a shoe horn?! :lol:

Get it changed man, I used to change mine in the skyline every 4 or 5 outings it had drifting. Fuchs or Silkolene is good but can suffer with heat if you're really going for it for hours but has always looked after my diffs :)

In regards to the GTR stuff, miracles have happened lol

• Like 1

well to celebrate this being the first car i think ive ever renewed the insurance had mot and gone over 12 months tax with i decided to go back to place of the opening post pictures for a little 1 year anniversary

IMG_1724.jpg?t=1375394140

IMG_1725.jpg?t=1375392754

IMG_1726.jpg?t=1375393391

IMG_1734.jpg?t=1375392552

Also 10 points for who can guess what new addition is on there

Edited by StevoD
  • Like 2

Side steps :) it looks good the splitter has grown on me at least you haven't gone the usual route. Now we both just need a top secret rear diffuser

YES!!

why no one has made any replicas yet im baffled as they would sell well

Loving the boot spoiler

Is it me or is the front bumper slightly different colour than the car?

i think so but then both bumpers i had even the original bump look slightly different photos just seem to point it out more

Edited by StevoD
  • Like 1

Aye, JohnJ has been through plenty but thats with the welder, the standard diff locks up pretty hard anyway, stick a GT Pro on it and the thing would probably drift itself :lol:

I really miss having 18's on mine, was at Anglesey not that long ago and every time I "accidentally" got sideways ;) all I could think about was the £450 of rear tyres I was melting :surrender:

So I did waht any man would do, I nicked the missuses MR2 and drifted that instead :lol:

• Like 1

• 7 months later...

What a weekend hey well ive got the zed back on the road again for 2014 starting to prepare for drifting this year

nothing major but the nismos are back on and got a Tarmac Sportz N1 lip on my drift bumper few weekend back got one of wasso spacers on made a huge difference to the drive imo

car is having its new cat back fitted new week as well as engine/gearbox/diff lube change

hopefully head down to abbey for the uprev next week, once the first shakedown at Norfolk is done i can get the BGW and rear diffuser on, and the search for new 'show' wheels starts

Forgive the hipster pics im to lazy to not use instagram

1920108_10153889779470508_806344139_n.jpg

1978662_10153886033485508_1467795775_n.jpg

• 2 weeks later...