StevoD

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This always happens to me after every big show, but I think how much I've spent on mine compared to others and its all about money there will always be people bigger and better than you but as long as you have fun in your car that's all that counts. I've had mine for two n a half years now and I still can't drive her 100% which is why it still excites me. Chin up dude your car looks bloody awsome :)

Problem with you Steve, is that you seem to get bored easily.

If you could, you'd change wheels more often than a supermodel changes outfits during London Fashion Week :lol:

Maybe :(

Maybe you will win that FB Competition ;)

Dude you car is clean! You get a lot of Zeds, like mine which are just all over the place. With yours each bit you add, it always looks complete! :thumbs:

I think you want too much from the car tbh dude, you go to a show (or talk to parello!), see all the stance cars and think, I want some of that. Then you see some drifting and go, yep that's me! The problem is, these two are polar opposites of each other.

What's the possibility of two cars? Drift the Z as you've already put a lot of effort into that, then stance the hell out of something else?

Oh whoops, those pics didn't load first time round.

Don't forget dude, you see your car every day, you see the imperfections, dings etc.

Those pictures are a snapshot of half a second, probably air brushed too, those cars will be covered in dings, you just don't live with them so you don't notice.

It's like saying you'd love to marry Scarlett Johansen ( :cloud9: ) Yeah, she's gorgeous, but if you lived with her day in day out, I can promise that her sh!t does stink, and she's high maintenance. You just don't see that when she's on your computer screen :)

• Like 1

Oh whoops, those pics didn't load first time round.

Don't forget dude, you see your car every day, you see the imperfections, dings etc.

Those pictures are a snapshot of half a second, probably air brushed too, those cars will be covered in dings, you just don't live with them so you don't notice.

It's like saying you'd love to marry Scarlett Johansen ( :cloud9: ) Yeah, she's gorgeous, but if you lived with her day in day out, I can promise that her sh!t does stink, and she's high maintenance. You just don't see that when she's on your computer screen :)

WHATS YOUR PROBLEM MATT?!!??!! WHY WOULD YOU RUIN A PERFECTLY GOOD IMAGE OF BLACK WIDOW!!!!!!! Edited by grundy225
  • Like 1