StevoD

It would get to me too mate the nismos are special, rotas just copies of something special. it was just i couldnt tell from your pictures if it had all the rays forged monoblock stuff on inside which is why i asked

im sure you get it more being 18's too, as i def dont see as many 18 lmgt4's as you can prob tell

Edited by rodgeevans

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Car looks great, not mad keen on the bumper personally. I think it looks a bit big, but might balance out if you had some wider skirts as well?

Yea this is my thinking, going to get it clean tommoz get a few more artistic pics, Also got some side step diffuser things from tarmac they might help it even it a bit

I think it will look better once you fit your side step skirts. I'm loving the roof spoiler by the way.

Cheers mate just i used the 3m bodytape stuff and it was fine till it got wet so one sides loose so need to take it off and find a new solution

also tried side step with y current ride height with them i have just less than an inch between road and car

Edited by StevoD

I think it will look better once you fit your side step skirts. I'm loving the roof spoiler by the way.

Cheers mate just i used the 3m bodytape stuff and it was fine till it got wet so one sides loose so need to take it off and find a new solution

also tried side step with y current ride height with them i have just less than an inch between road and car

Yeh I haven't got a lot of clearance either mate I raised the car 20mm and they still hit sometimes. But they do look sweet.

Some good driving skills, im vey surprised however. My limited knowledge told me the zeds diff will self combust if you try to drift with it. Something to do with the constant diff locking at those speeds tearing the diff fluid molecules apart...or something :shrug:

Car's looking wheel man :) Love your wheels, especially the rears, just wish they did them with that dish oas 18's don't fancy putting 19" tyres on for drifting :(

Keep up the good work

Rota Gr6 any good weak offset and only 99.5j but similar style

Some good driving skills, im vey surprised however. My limited knowledge told me the zeds diff will self combust if you try to drift with it. Something to do with the constant diff locking at those speeds tearing the diff fluid molecules apart...or something :shrug:

The diff is really good to be honest. I notice it locking up less effectively when it gets hot, don't know about you Stevo?

I've heard that if you weld it you'll snap drive shafts like anything, which has held me back from welding it up. You can get a cusco 2 way for a couple of grand though ;)

The diff is really good to be honest. I notice it locking up less effectively when it gets hot, don't know about you Stevo?

I've heard that if you weld it you'll snap drive shafts like anything, which has held me back from welding it up. You can get a cusco 2 way for a couple of grand though ;)

yea i wouldnt weld it, ive not really every found any issue with it to be honest even when hot, never had an issue pushing the back end out

And still not heard of 350 blowing the diff up i mean there i recon 10-15 people in the uk who actively drift 350z in the uk when i say actively i mean people go to drift days and give it some all day apposed to the local hero kicking the bum out on a junctions and doing donuts, but in the states there's hundreds of people using them now, and ive not heard any thing