think i am fast becoming a wheel whore.

buster

well as above......just can t help myself. :lol:

So i picked the latest set up of a forum member....cheers Stu :blush: .Hope you like em.Replaced all the tyres yesturday so thought i d share some pics with you all. :teeth:

newlookformyzed003.jpg

newlookformyzed004.jpg

newlookformyzed006.jpg

newlookformyzed012.jpg

newlookformyzed011.jpg

newlookformyzed010.jpg

newlookformyzed009.jpg

:teeth:

Nice lip and fits the arches real nice B)

Although I'm not sure if I preferred your aggressive black dark demon dirty wheels.

And STOP wheel hopping.... I'm still on my original set and desperate for a new set!

Nice lip and fits the arches real nice B)

Although I'm not sure if I preferred your aggressive black dark demon dirty wheels.

And STOP wheel hopping.... I'm still on my original set and desperate for a new set!

opps....fast running out of room in my garage lol keeping the Ruff 18inch one for the time being ;)

Silver, too nice and pleasant?.......................how very dare you :p;)

I would, they weren't the best looking but they really emphasised your new aggressive look.

The silver seems too nice and pleasant :shrug:

I would, they weren't the best looking but they really emphasised your new aggressive look.

Let's put this into perspective.

Graham your car has a waft of elegance and pleasant colour coordination, with suttle tones.

Bob has an aggressive look with canards, blacked out windows, lowered and the theme of blackening various items such as lights and the such.

Silver therefore IMO looks too nice for where Bob was heading. The stance and black wheels suited the rest of the combo perfectly. But everyone's different.

Thank you Ian, was only pulling your chain mate, looks like your pulling mine now :lol: "a waft of elegance and pleasant colour coordiantion" indeed :lol::lol: "Who did you colour scheme Graham?", Lawrence Llewellyn Bowen darling :scare:;)

Let's put this into perspective.

Graham your car has a waft of elegance and pleasant colour coordination, with suttle tones.

Bob has an aggressive look with canards, blacked out windows, lowered and the theme of blackening various items such as lights and the such.

Silver therefore IMO looks too nice for where Bob was heading. The stance and black wheels suited the rest of the combo perfectly. But everyone's different.

Only because I told you yesterday :lol:;)

Nice one Mr G maybe he did lend a hand.

But the mr LlewelLin didn't quite get it right as he missed your wheel centre caps :bleh:

True and you should really go for the smurf idea, it would look über cool!