Max Payne 3

spursmaddave

Anyone else playing this?

I downloaded it on PC as I prefer this type of game with a keyboard (old school)

Fecking hard even on 'normal' and frustrating save points but a brilliant game, really sucks you into the story and atmosphere like the previous two outings :thumbs:

And you can't beat a bit of bullet time :cloud9:

My mate got me the digital download for my birthday.

Really enjoyed the story telling and the game as a whole, well done to Rockstar Games for keeping up the standard set by the original publishers.

Still play the odd multiplayer game and have started playing it again to collect golden gun parts, but getting sidetracked by Diablo 3 ( completed on "Normal", now on "Nightmare")

Downloaded it the weekend before last, took my lad 1 day to play the entire game from start to finish! :surrender: 30gig download as well :headhurt:

:scare: I day

hey that's not bad, most FPS can be finished in under 4hrs in single player mode, it's online that takes months/years to complete all the challenges etc :thumbs:

I rented it on xbox and got about 2/3rds of the way through. Some bits were really difficult, such as the bit on the docks/jeti's in brazil, and also the bit in the lobby of your employer's office when it was under siege.

Im planning on renting it again at some point and finishing it off as it was entertaining.

SMD... i was finding it hard as i was always conserving my bullet time so much... use this and it gets a bit easier :lol:

Not played it but it looks very much like a GTA game from the vids, looks good.

I've just downloaded Diablo 3 too to see what all the fuss was about. Its sucked me in good and proper

I have still not completed Act 1 yet :blush: .... had a few other things to do recently :lol:

I've just downloaded Diablo 3 too to see what all the fuss was about. Its sucked me in good and proper

I have still not completed Act 1 yet :blush: .... had a few other things to do recently :lol:

Wonder what those things could be lol. Will have to get your tag id so we can play across the world lol

Downloaded it the weekend before last, took my lad 1 day to play the entire game from start to finish! :surrender: 30gig download as well :headhurt:

I know i was gobsmacked too. The final credits were going up in no time! :wacko:

I know i was gobsmacked too. The final credits were going up in no time! :wacko:

Kids today...... have bugger all else to do except play games. Not like the rest of us who would love to do that... but have a little thing called "work" that gets in the way :lol:

I keep asking you to join me, pffff........

I am on act 3.......getting hard now billybobs, but must say a wee bit repetative imo... :snack:

I keep asking you to join me, pffff........

I am on act 3.......getting hard now billybobs, but must say a wee bit repetative imo... :snack:

At least it's not as repetitive as World Of Warcraft. Could never get into that properly, took me about a year of occasional play to reach level 40, lol

I have absolutely no idea what any of you are talking about :teeth:

Graham, dont worry, its really for the younger generation :thumbs: It would confuse folk your age :headhurt:

just stick to the game you love best........Smurfing a zed. We love you for that :blush:

Kids today...... have bugger all else to do except play games. Not like the rest of us who would love to do that... but have a little thing called "work" that gets in the way :lol:

I went into my computer room just at the moment he had finished it and it was like a furnace with the heat that the graphics card had been pumping out all day! :surrender::lol:

A day isn't bad for this kind of game, I am guessing he played it all the way through without a break :lol:

I can't remember what game is was way back when but I finished it in under 2 hours :rant: it was a PC game and I had been waiting months for it to come out.... can't for the life of me remember the name though :blush:

Old age is a terrible thing :wheelchair: