Don't know about anyone else....

DoogyRev

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You been on the Pimms old chap :drunk:

No..... :blush: ... well maybe a little :lol:

The Euros are on soon......that'll bring you back down to earth!

:lol::lol:

I have no expectation other then coming last, so anything more is a bonus :lol:

there were only three things that were embarrassing, Cliff, Elton and Paul, time to give it a rest I think chaps, when your voice is gone it's gone :thumbdown::surrender:

I think Mr Miliband in St Pauls with his hands in his pockets can be added to that list :nono:

Madness were the double dogs :thumbs::yahoo:

+1, there were only three things that were embarrassing, Cliff, Elton and Paul, time to give it a rest I think chaps, when your voice is gone it's gone :thumbdown::surrender:

Madness were good though B)

Madness+perform+during+the+Diamond+Jubilee+concert+at+Buckingham+Palace+

Didn't see that today (think it's been sky+'d though) as I was trying to get everything from Joy's wardrobe in the car for our jaunt to France, never mind the golf bag instructions they're a doddle compared to what i've crammed in the Zed today :scare::lol:

there were only three things that were embarrassing, Cliff, Elton and Paul, time to give it a rest I think chaps, when your voice is gone it's gone :thumbdown::surrender:

I think Mr Miliband in St Pauls with his hands in his pockets can be added to that list :nono:

Didn't see that today (think it's been sky+'d though) as I was trying to get everything from Joy's wardrobe in the car for our jaunt to France, never mind the golf bag instructions they're a doddle compared to what i've crammed in the Zed today :scare::lol:

I hope you left room for the handbags

IMG_0030.jpg

Dunno about British but I consider myself extremely proud to be...

ENGLISH

5833.jpg

Really? Most of the time I'm embarrassed to be English......in fact I tell people im welsh when im on holiday!

Have to agree on that one :)