Some piccies of my Night Blue Zed

Hannahbtw

Not married yet? Not even got a date?

All mouth and no trousers round here obviously...... :stir::stir:

Yep Stew, they're definately all mouth and no trousers.......Maybe I should head on over to the GT-R OC....go and play with the big boys ;):lol:

Hannah x

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not married yet? Not even got a date?

All mouth and no trousers round here obviously...... :stir::stir:

Yep Stew, they're definately all mouth and no trousers.......Maybe I should head on over to the GT-R OC....go and play with the big boys ;):lol:

Hannah x

:scare::ban::lol:

Hey!!! Hold on! I never insulted anyone's car!!!!! That would make me the worlds biggest hypocrite...as, guess what...I own a lovely Zed!! :D

I LOVE the 350z...and the cars that you guys own on here are awesome...I have the greatest respect for chaps that love and cherish their cars....and it's pretty evident to me that you all do!! :#1:

Come on...as if I'd run off to the GT-R forum!! :thumbdown: I'm perfectly at home here, where me and my new Zed belong :cloud9::cloud9:

Now....insulting your manhood....that's a whole different ball game!! :lol::lol:

Hannah x

i would offer :teeth: but distance no good :doh: but by all means come to the midland meet thats on soon sure all would make you welcome

Distance is no object for Mr Right...or indeed Mr Wrong :lol:;)

Where/when is this Midlands meet then? I'd feel like a bit of a fraud turning up in my very bog standard Zed!! :blush:

Hannah x

More the better :D standard or not i have ask wosso to p.m your details if you up for it get your name down should be a good meet :thumbs:

IMG_0805.jpg

i like the colour but it really does need the sunlight to show it off properly.

looks like a couple of other nice cars on the drive there too, is that an rs4 and an r8?

Yep, RS4 and R8....see viewtopic.php?f=21&t=62402

All PMs will be made public unless serious bribery ensues!! :lol:

Hannah x x

so, this landlord of yours has a v10 r8 and an rs4 as his daily. what does he do. that 450 a month you pay him surely doesnt cover that

Hannah, maybe you should add a post to the "wanted" forum? :shrug::lol:

:lol::lol: you know you might be onto something there!

so .... your landlord has an R8 and an RS4 - why aren't you asking him for a date :doh::shrug:

Matt....my landlord doesn't actually work at the moment! Lol! He is in the middle of a year "out"....before that he was some hot shot global applications Director or something for a big firm. He has heaps of cars junking up the garage and the driveway! 3 landrovers...the Audis...a Daimler...the man is obsessed!! :lol:

Hannah x

so .... your landlord has an R8 and an RS4 - why aren't you asking him for a date :doh::shrug:

Coz he's old and wrinkly!!! :headhurt:

And...errr...he's my LANDLORD!! :lol::lol:

Hannah x

Coz he's old and wrinkly!!! :headhurt:

And...errr...he's my LANDLORD!! :lol::lol:

Hannah x

and your point is ????? :lol: