Some piccies of my Night Blue Zed

Hannahbtw

Well....I've never heard anyone describe themselves as looking like "quasimodo's anus"...I'm intrigued :lol::lol:

To be fair, those sites have their purposes... Unfortunately...it doesn't seem to be delivering much in the way of "dateable prospects" to me ...maybe I'm just too damn picky! But hey, a girls gotta have her standards :p

Hannah x

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I definately look like it today. Always feel like it the day after nights!!!!

Standards are great when looking longterm but remember you only live once. Pick a fat bloke. He will be ever so grateful!

Ohhhhhh, it's you :D You sent me a friend request on facebook, which i completely ignored cause i didn't have a clue who you were! :lol:

Ooops, i'll add you next time i'm on :blush:

No worries, I just thought you were being aloof and non-commital...as most of the 350z forum guys that were on FB sent friend requests, which I just accepted at random..lol! Nice to see that you have standards...pmsl! :lol:

Hannah x

I definately look like it today. Always feel like it the day after nights!!!!

Standards are great when looking longterm but remember you only live once. Pick a fat bloke. He will be ever so grateful!

I will bear that in mind....so on the tick-list now..is 1) Fat bloke 2) Doesn't look like Quasimodos Anus 3) Someone who knows how to fix Zed headlights 4) Preferably with own hair/teeth

As you can see...I'm not bloody fussy! Oh, and to complete todays check-list 5) Probably need to get that subscription refunded...if the Zed forum proves to be a hive of eligible bachelors.. :lol::lol:

If you find a guy lacking in teeth most of the people I deal wth on a daily basis keep a few in their pocket. To be fair they look more like sugar puffs than teeth but you didnt say they had to be white. Im sure I could help out on that front.

Hannah, you are very brave to post a pic of yourself but well done, you look lovely :) I'm a woman and straight by the way so not chatting you up :scare: Your car is great and I love where you live. That house over the road is really nice too.

Awww thanks twobears, bless ya... :)

I love the little village I live in....not sure they love me now, what with the Zed being fairly loud to start up, and me working allsorts of weird shifts at the moment...yesterday I had to be at work for 3.00am...so I can see me being left off a few of the neighbours Xmas card lists this year ooops :blush:

I'm sure the pic will scare off almost all, except the very brave...or very stupid...that said...I'm not particularly high-maintenance! Ok, enough of the dating-site-speak for now!! :D

Hannah x

Hanna.

Love the car... i sold mine .. same spec last year..... worst decison i ever made but never mind i,ve got a soft top one now.

Have you viewed the youtube video made by 5th gear on a midnight blue one ? Best video i,ve seen and confirms you,ve made the right choice...

I too live in a small village and completed my exhaust set up yesterday... reckon i,m gonna have to move as i too leave home at 5 am each day !!! sounds like a Lambo going through the village !

Good luck with the new car and its great that we have lady enthusiasts for what most would consider a brutish male car.

Tame the beast !

regards

Roger

"Tame the beast !" Loving that, Roger!! :thumbs:

Bet your exhaust sounds amazing! So you'll be annoying a few of the neighbours..they'll get over it ;)

Someone previously posted up that video of the lady driving the 350z and I watched it then....brilliant video, and fabulous location :D

To be honest, I like the fact that I have a blokes car (coz lets face it, it is quite a blokey car!), I'm never going to hear the end of it at work....but like I said before, I love the car, and thats all that matters...maybe I have a male brain or something :wacko:

Hannah x

Lovely looking car :thumbs:B) Nothing wrong with Dating Direct, I met Mrs glrnet on there and we got married last year!!! :clap::band:

fast turning into a dating website.. hahah

:teeth:

:lol::lol: Maybe I shouldn't have been so hasty in spending my pennies on a DatingDirect subscription..... :)

Could have saved the cash and put it towards my new headlights :headhurt: lol!

Hannah x

Not a male brain but maybe an exciting one for a change !

Nice house too by the way. You must get a longer driveway cause by the sound of your replies you,re gonna have a big queue to deal with.

If i were a hundred years younger i might be at the front !

regards

Roger

Not a male brain but maybe an exciting one for a change !

Nice house too by the way. You must get a longer driveway cause by the sound of your replies you,re gonna have a big queue to deal with.

If i were a hundred years younger i might be at the front !

regards

Roger

Hey Rog...didn't I tell you...I'm really into older guys :winkiss: hehehe!

Please can we focus on the car, dudes...the car... :lol:

Hannah x

Funny aint it!?! An attractive woman in a nice car and you get the same reaction as the 'booby horn' on scrubs :clap: (youtube it if you aint seen it). :yahoo:

Hannah is sat at home with 'Its raining men' screaming out of the stereo...... :band:

Funny aint it!?! An attractive woman in a nice car and you get the same reaction as the 'booby horn' on scrubs :clap: (youtube it if you aint seen it). :yahoo:

Hannah is sat at home with 'Its raining men' screaming out of the stereo...... :band:

I had to go look on youtube at that, coz I had no clue what you were on about.....hilarious!!! :lol::lol:

Re focusing on the car !

You,re gonna spend a LOT of time polishing that car... the colour is an absolute pig if there is a spec of dust on it !

Mine was washed and waxed AT LEAST once a week sometimes twice. I swear there was more wax than metal when i sold it.

You could have melted it down and bottled it as honey !

Best time to take photos.. just as the sun is going down.. shows all the aluminium bits off well.

I,ve got some good pics of my blue one but haven,t worked out how to post them yet.

If you manage to get to the Lakes meet i will bring the I Pad to show you them.

You might also get excited about this new exhaust !!!

roger

Roger...you want the honest truth here....I have spent EVERY day since I got it, removing the dust one way or another, and washing the flies and crap off the front before I go in to work...It's utter HELL to keep it looking immaculate! :bang:

Today I spent an hour trying to get the wheels and tyres looking nice...and I get up from crouching down by the back o/s wheel....and found that a bird had pooped on the bonnet...ARGH!!!! Never-ending task I think, this midnight blue!

Hannah x

Right... That,s telling me then !

Yup.. i found a good thread that explains how to post through bhoto*ucket.Will give it a bash over the weekend.

Told you i was a ,shall we say, mature gent, cause in my youth we used smoke signals !

Regarding the bird poo.... don,t go anywhere near the coast.... the seagulls attack their reflection and you get a roof with dimples !

Get a car cover gal.

roger