Some piccies of my Night Blue Zed

Hannahbtw

God next time im near the coast and someone has a shiney convert. im going to follow them all day hoping the seagulls will attack. I think some wee would come out! Actually my mate has a shiney VX220......hmmmmm.

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice to see some more scenic pictures than the others :p

With regard to colours being a pig to keep clean, my first VX220 was washed about 5 times a week (no joke) it was a pearlescent yellow and just any bit of dirt would make it look filthy!

Once you start doing a few choice modifications you will just carry on :p

You will want an aftermarket exhaust once you hear some that have them, im a fan of mine much more since :cloud9: oh and mated with decats and an AEM induction kit :yahoo:

I will bear that in mind....so on the tick-list now..is 1) Fat bloke 2) Doesn't look like Quasimodos Anus 3) Someone who knows how to fix Zed headlights 4) Preferably with own hair/teeth

As you can see...I'm not bloody fussy! Oh, and to complete todays check-list 5) Probably need to get that subscription refunded...if the Zed forum proves to be a hive of eligible bachelors.. :lol::lol:

This post amused me also haha, I can tick the first 4 of those lmfao :blush:

Good taste in car - check

Damn nice house - check

Profile pic looks promising - check

Single and looking - check

And no one has made a pass yet after 13 posts. This is obviously a very grown up forum ha!

Could be the fact that I'm a coach driver...conjuring up visions, of a big, hairy, butch, man-hating heffer... I'm happy to report I'm none of those! This is me...just to prove I'm actually quite normal, and not scary at all!

DSC00020.jpg

Hannah x

i would! :)

(if i didn't have a gorgeous fiancé of course!!

Although Hannah does look rather nice ;) And I am older :lol: And local :p

Oooo....I could quite fancy a strong, rugged, builder-type...lol!

Tell me Builder49....do you possess your own hair and teeth? Hehe! :D

Hannah x

don't forget to add in the image of the Builders well known b*m ;), you know the one where you'd park your bike :lol:

It really has truned into a dating site :surrender: shame i'm too young and too far away :thumbdown:

Ahhh....but you do have a blue Zed....and I'm liking that! :D

Maybe I should broaden my criteria a little, as all this talk hasn't actually resulted in any firm offers of dates....gosh this 350z dating site really isn't delivering! Refund!! :lol:

Tut tut.

Id take you out if I didnt look like quasimodo's anus! And generally im too good looking a bloke to sign up to those sites (generalisation. Not intended to offend :yahoo: )

No offers? You turned me down! :dry:

Tut tut.

Id take you out if I didnt look like quasimodo's anus! And generally im too good looking a bloke to sign up to those sites (generalisation. Not intended to offend :yahoo: )

No offers? You turned me down! :dry:

I most certainly did NOT!! I think I actually said I was "intrigued"...but you didn't elaborate on the Quasimodo's anus analogy....therefore I thought you may have had second thoughts :p

Hannah x x

There isnt a chance in hell id be brave enough to post a picture on here though - I feel a little like this guy if it helps :blackeye: and definately dance like this :yahoo: although my friends tell me im a :dummy: at the age of 28!

There isnt a chance in hell id be brave enough to post a picture on here though - I feel a little like this guy if it helps :blackeye: and definately dance like this :yahoo: although my friends tell me im a :dummy: at the age of 28!

Lol! Scaredy cat! Awww 28...you are still a baby ;)

Hannah x

I can assure all concerned that my wonderfully tight buttocks are completely covered whilst working.... ;)

My teeth are my own, and at least 75% of my hair remains :p

Is this wife 4 I'm sensing? Get TwoBears, she has opposition :lol:

I will, naturally, require photographic (or indeed physical) evidence of these tight buttocks before I consent to "wife-auditions" ;)

That aside....75% own hair I can work with :teeth:

Hannah x

I can assure all concerned that my wonderfully tight buttocks are completely covered whilst working.... ;)

My teeth are my own, and at least 75% of my hair remains :p

Is this wife 4 I'm sensing? Get TwoBears, she has opposition :lol:

I will, naturally, require photographic (or indeed physical) evidence of these tight buttocks before I consent to "wife-auditions" ;)

That aside....75% own hair I can work with :teeth:

Hannah x

And its on my head ;)