03 Zed £17,000 quick buy it!

coldel

ah, but it comes with 2 dolly birds ........ definitely worth it ...............builder49 will buy it, he can then get 3 for the price of 1 :lol::lol::lol:

probably cheaper than a divorce as well :blush:

Isn't that rik's old car? I've seen it before somewhere

Yes that is Rik's car so the statement of "full veilside wide arch kit (not a cheap copy)" is total crap, I also was believed that it was either a cat d or cat c write off but I may be wrong on that part.

ah, but it comes with 2 dolly birds ........ definitely worth it ...............builder49 will buy it, he can then get 3 for the price of 1 :lol::lol::lol:

probably cheaper than a divorce as well :blush:

I see my name being taken in vain again !!!!! :lol:

And for you're information guys I have my own dolly bird :#1:;)

(also they look a bit too slutty for my taste, and I like my women to have a brain!

Unfortunately they tend to use it and leave !!!!! :lol:

Isn't that rik's old car? I've seen it before somewhere

Yes that is Rik's car so the statement of "full veilside wide arch kit (not a cheap copy)" is total crap, I also was believed that it was either a cat d or cat c write off but I may be wrong on that part.

That is 100% Riks old car, it was bumped (I know as Rik told me) and it's also a copy kit :blackeye: I could have bought it maybe as long as 2 years ago for around £14k so it does seem a tad overpriced in my eyes :headhurt:

Dave.