Cat C car.... But it's so damn pretty

Blackcoffee

Hi guys,

Does anyone know this car or have had any dealings with this company?

http://www.tradelinkcars.co.uk/used-car ... 7466028392

Afraid I don't know the car or the firm. I wouldn't knowingly buy a cat C car under any circumstances, even if my views changed I certainly wouldn't be paying 6,800 pounds for one.

I think better cars that are slightly older that possibly have higher mileage are available for the money

Hi guys,

Does anyone know this car or have had any dealings with this company?

http://www.tradelinkcars.co.uk/used-car ... 7466028392

Afraid I don't know the car or the firm. I wouldn't knowingly buy a cat C car under any circumstances, even if my views changed I certainly wouldn't be paying 6,800 pounds for one.

I think better cars that are slightly older that possibly have higher mileage are available for the money

+1 on that :thumbs:

Although depending on why is was a cat C and what and who did the work to repair it may change my mind. It is overpriced IMO

I bought a Cat D Ford Focus mainly because it was my first car and I didn't know what I was doing at the time. I don't think it would put me off and I did get a big discount at the time. Thinking about it now, I would only do it if it was a proper bargain, if the car was rare and I won't find another one with this spec and if I'm going to run it to the ground. It affects resale price so if I'm going to destroy the car (which I actually did, put it through a wall) then I don't need to factor in resale price.

You guys are missing the point.... pretty? :wacko:

Doesn't look so pretty to me? Just looks like a normal z that has had minor tweaks :wacko:

+1 Its just a standard Z, plenty of better ones out there