The who's stuck in queue for japfest thread!

spawn

Differing stories. Ive spoke to someone whos inside & he said its dead but then someone else inside said its heaving.

Rumour going around the qeueue is that its overbooked

I've moved onto the A420 now.. Moved 100yds in a hour. Fukin joke.

Thanks spawn, when I read this I turned around and went and did something else instead as I was quite a way behind you. If I hadn't I think I could have been waiting another 3 hours or whatever. Lucky I hadn't pre-booked so I didn't lose anything other that the experience of my first Japfest.

Hope the wait was worth it for all those who made it. I was pretty disappointed, I've been to a fair few motorsport and club events and never had a queue that bad. :shrug:

First time I've ever had a queue like that to go into Japfest, its normally about 30 mins at most.

I made a huge mistake in getting off at Chippenham instead of Bath, thought it would be easier to get my gate that way :thumbdown:

I left Westbury, Wiltshire at 8am and got to castle combe at 1pm!!!! which normally is a 30 minute journey!

Yes i should of left earlier, but still this was the biggest joke ever!

Spoke to alot of dissapointed ppl.. the show was ok in the end and i enjoyed the drifting and flux babes!!..lol