Phobia's

Zugara

Being on big boats, love being round or in water, im just terrified of being on big boats

And horses, horrible things

Ha thought I would be the only one with a horse phobia, though that stems back to when I was younger and the horse decided my finger was a carrot and ended up with having a tug of war with a horse and my finger.... horse won :headhurt::boxing:

Also have a fear of going over edges, gives me vertigo. Not the great fan of spiders either :yuck:

enclosed spaces i can cope with being trapped in them i struggle with.

and heights big heights. tried walking down the stairs of the eiffel tower, got 12 steps down, legs went to jelly, had to crawl back up on my hands and knees past 4 attratcive ladies. and i was only on the middle floor :blush:

but i do try to confront my fears and push the boudaries with them, i refuse to be beaten by them. so i try and push how much i can cope with when ever i can.

not a phobia, but i can;t pull wire wool apart its like nails down a chalk board, but i can use it if someone else tears me a bit off.

I am totally terrified of drive-thrus (ie McDonalds etc). Not the concept, just of getting stuck in them somehow. This goes back way before I had the Zed. I'm guessing that's claustrophobia of some sort :shrug:

S.

Spiders for me and dentists ( the place not the person :wacko: )

I personally like the dentist when they put that buffing machine on your teeth it's lush! Spiders are'nt bad but cockroaches arent very nice. Here's comes a story..

I'm a plumber and a few weeks back I had the house I was going to be fitting new barroom In had cockroaches but thought the lads were messing on. Anyway... As I went to rip out old bath I ran the tap (to drain hot water off which took 2 mins or so) But usually there wouldn't be water in bath as the waste pipe should of ran this away but no...the previous owner used the bath as her cats(12) litter tray so it was blocked.. Anyway I started seeing hundreds of things moving in the bath as I was trying to disconnect it which was the cockroaches!! Eventually I bailed the cockroaches, maggots, flys and what ever else was in there out and fitted the new suite but as I was fitting there was LOTS of cockroaches watching me!! It took me 1hr in total to got the full bathroom which im sure has to be a world record haha

mine is being restricted (movement wise). I could not STAND being in one of those straight jackets... my god! would drive me INSANE.

not as much of a phobia but i HATEEEEE it when people touch my face haha

I think a lot of phobias are inherent. Sure my fear of spiders was engineered at an early age by seeing my mothers reaction when faced by one. Six foot four and seventeen stone and terrified of a little spider, pathetic :lol: