IPHONE 3G 8GB - 99P!!

This is my phone and I've listed it to start at 99p with no reserve as I have absolutely no idea what it is actually worth. I've just had an upgraded 4S so thought I might as well sell this one to someone who might get some use from it.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll? ... RK:MESE:IT

I appreciate that there are newer models around but it is still an iphone and could be a cheap introduction to them for the older generation or for a teeanager prone to losing their phones!!!

I keep pondering snagging an iphone now I've got an Ipad........I've resisted Apple for years but I've finally relented and now they're started the process of locking up all of my music and pictures so I can never access them again without an apple device! Swines.

Well Liam, my Liam :headhurt: will probably be one of your bidders as he's after one.

I'll tell him when he comes in from school. :thumbs:

Nice one Chris, I was thinking that it might appeal to the younger generation at that sort of price, considering how much they cost new :wacko:

£50 if you send it to envirophone so anything over that will be a bonus!

I never thought about one them companies :bangin:

Oh well, can't wait to spend my £1.04 :lol:

£21 now..... what you gonna spend it on :shrug: