Buying a zee in the next few months

Hi guys,

Im Reece im 19 and on the look out for a 350z in the next few months, im no dreamer, i dont drink or smoke...at all which means ive got a few spare quid to chuck around and the insurance on the 350z will be the same i was paying on my current car the first year. A toyota starlet GT turbo (ep82) fancy a change because the starlet just isnt taken as seriously as it should be a sadly carries a chavy boy racer look with it :( also ive had endless problems with it and has only been reliable since ive had a fully forged lump put in it. im a respectable member on the starlet forums and hope to become the same on here, been looking at the garage on here and theres some impressive cars in there. i doubt ill be all the active until autum time (roughly when i plan on buying one) and at that point im sure ill be bugging you all with questions ;). originaly want a z because i was told there one of the best "out of the box" and most reliable drifters you can buy but recently ive been looking at all the US stanced ones and thinking that will be the route id go down rather than throw such an expensive piece of metal into a wall. anyway thanks for reading.

Reeco

Thanks guys, is great to see theres so many active users on here, i had a quick look at the FAQ section last night but thanks for the link, already learning what to watch out for when buying and some quick fixes to a few little problems. i honestly dot think ill be drifting it anyway due to the ammount of work ive had to do just the save the ammount i have now, and will probably go for the US Hellaflush (or hellagay in some peoples opinions) styling. :D