Hi

Hi my names mark (obviously),coming from owning seven skylines (gtst's to gtr's),200sx's,vxr,s and a lot of other cars i decided to let my A3 3.2 go and get a zed,this was my audi,great car,very fast for an A3 but had to get back in a good old honest nissan,found this zed,thought it looked tidy..

needs some mechanical TLC so its currently in the workshop/tuners having necessary work done such as every oil/filter and fluid drained and the best of each put in,also the death trap rear tyres are being replaced with something decent (maybe P-Zero's),ordered some ultimax EBC discs (love these,have them on my little VXR and they are great discs),also having the rear pads replaced and maybe refurbed and possibly some braided hoses fitted too,will keep the car for six months before i start to modify at which point i will look at leather seats,alloys,coilovers,engine tune up etc..maybe turbo or supercharger...

heres the car anyway

and below the zed a couple of pics of past cars

319fd426.jpg

e5f88165.jpg

410461a8.jpg

3774962e.jpg

currently having the roof painted black as it had slight lacquer peel

540875f7.jpg

5eb7e621.jpg

and here are some of my old motors

5127409f.jpg

rare meriva vxr (only 252 ever made...still have one but this was the uk's most powerful at 240 bhp(yes in a meriva ))

lowrider1.jpg

sunnyday.jpg

09072009119-2.jpg

shireoaks-1.jpg

15062010737.jpg

m3.jpg

30072009185.jpg

DSC00017.jpg

stranliner.jpg

meadowhallmeet28-4-0546.jpg

3334.jpg

borrowed this for a few week back in 06

zncatondrive.jpg

Red one isn't as colour coordinated with your cat though. :p:lol: You really are a Nissan head. Enjoy the Z. :drive1:drive1

ps. If you're putting P-zero's on the back, I'd go a full set if I were you. ;) Knowing how twitchy mixed tyres can be on our cars.