Our dream home! A huge thank you to Sarnie!

Cragus

Lovely house Craig!

I guess you're the other forum member Liam was working with! He made a **** up in an email and referred to Helen as your partners name! Completely dropped me in it :scare::lol:

Lovely house Craig!

I guess you're the other forum member Liam was working with! He made a **** up in an email and referred to Helen as your partners name! Completely dropped me in it :scare::lol:

Ooops :lol::lol::lol:

Hahaha....I am going to get Ashley to call your house phone asking for you! :lol::lol::lol:

Lovely house Craig!

Ooops :lol::lol::lol:

Hahaha....I am going to get Ashley to call your house phone asking for you! :lol::lol::lol:

:scare:

Thats an awesome house. Congrats. I wish I had the money for a house :byebye:

What is it that Sarnie does then?

He holds everyone involved at gunpoint to get a good deal- the lender, the estate agent and the seller....

Nice house Craig

Liam is the man, was very helpful last year with me buying my first house even though i didnt use his services at the time (wish i did) he helped us with our life insurance later on.

House looks great, i hopefully want something out the way with a bit more character eventually. Its crazy what you can get for the similar money in different parts of the UK.