freemasonry / masons

WINKJ

So far you have said that my posts are stupid and that I look like Kathy Bates in Misery.

twobears, I'm sorry if you have been offended by any comments I have made. This forum is full of banter and some of my posts seems to have been misconstrued as an insult, for which I apologise :surrender:

I do however note that you didn't object to being compared to a hot dominatrix ;)

and it begins :lol:

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I'm coming along to Harewood in June and hoping to meet some nice Zed owners and their partners and get some more info about the cars themselves. I may want to do a few minor mods but I would like to see other people's cars first to get an idea of what can be achieved :)

All the nice people attend Harewood ;)

TBears - you'll soon find that it is just banter - totally innappropriate at times but all the same just banter. I don't even bother with other car forums now as this place is the most welcoming and respectful one out there.

You can always spot the younger members who clumsily try a bit of sexism about 'drivers' cars :yawn:

I can honestly say I have never encountered any sexist abuse (they wouldn't dare :lol: ) just in the begining the inherent assumption that I'm male - I still get called 'mate' all the time by noobs which is hilarious. They soon shut up once they've seen me drive :drive1

Just remember they are easily soothed by the mention of Bhp or boobies - just a crowd of wee boys really :shrug:

Go read this - it'll give you an idea of how well trained they actually are ;)

http://www.350z-uk.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=141&t=26650

and I LOVE the fact I just posted a link to the Success of Marriage thread on a thread about the Masons :p:#1:

Well I'm coming along to Harewood in June and hoping to meet some nice Zed owners and their partners and get some more info about the cars themselves. I may want to do a few minor mods but I would like to see other people's cars first to get an idea of what can be achieved :)

All the nice people attend Harewood ;)

Well that must include me, see you at Harewood.

Ive always been fascinated by the freemasons. About 10 years ago when they were trying to lose the cloak and dagger image I remember having a talk at school from a head honcho freemason absolutely fascinating and will stay with me all this time, however the school was a catholic school and we were told still to this day you are automatically excomunicated from the catholic church for being one (so instant hell and damnation for you after you die).

We were also told by a teacher who claimed to be an ex freemason, that a you went up the ranks you got to go deeper and deeper into the heart of the grand lodge in covernt garden where it apparently became more apparent that by being a freemason you were worshiping the devil. As soon as he realised it he apparently left and became a teacher. (he was an old guy, probably 60odd)

* Should probably add the first guy above wasnt the one to say about excomunication it was a monk from the abbey joined to the school - the Freemason said you could be of any faith or religion*

Still seems really wierd to me that two different sources would link them to "evil".

Not a freemason but I am a 'freeman' of the city of Chester. I think that means I can shoot welsh people on certain days but I haven't yet explored those benefits.

S.

Why was that? Had we beaten you at rugby then as well as this year?? :#1: