Newbie 370z 61 plate

Hi everyone,

Just recently bought my 370z directly from nissan, wanted to know any recommendations for exhaust mods. I have been looking at stilen but i cant seem to source one anywhere, can you help please? :wave:

Hi everyone,

Just recently bought my 370z directly from nissan, wanted to know any recommendations for exhaust mods. I have been looking at stilen but i cant seem to source one anywhere, can you help please? :wave:

:welcome:

Cheers Mitz, did you google or look on ebay ? as I have the Stillen on ebay and the website

http://www.tarmacsportz.co.uk/370z-exhaust-systems.aspx

Who here bought the Akrapovic one?

Welcome to the forum adevine, you will love the 370 :D

Ive just had the stillen fitted. PM tarmac as he will be able to sort you out for anything you need.

It was the g-man who had the akrapovic. Lovely exhaust but couldnt justify that kind of expense.

It was the g-man who had the akrapovic. Lovely exhaust but couldnt justify that kind of expense.

They are good. I remember paying around £1000 for one for my R1 many moons ago.

For the full system on a 370 you are looking at near on 2.5k

To come back to your question the stillen was fantastic. I put a vid up recently but for me it was too quiet, so I decided to add high flow cats. Should be fitted Friday and will give you an update when done.