Hello Everyone

Hiya everyone..!!..Thought I would Introduce myself..Just bought my first 350z yesterday.What a joy it was to drive..

Just wandering what is the VDC button for that is on the right hand side below the steering wheel.I can't seem to find a mention of it in my Owners Manual..

Thanks Claire :blush:

Vehicle Dynamic Control... Electronically compensates for excessive understeer or oversteer by taking away engine power if your car gets out of shape. Though someone will correct me if i am wrong. :blush: Is your car a JDM?

Also forgot to ask.I need my Jap spec Stereo system and Sat Nav changing into English.Can anyone help please..I am in the midlands..

You may need a frequency extender for the radio, dont think anything can be done with the sat-nav. Would be easier to fit something else i reckon. :)

Sorry being a woman not car orientated lol..What does JDM mean.. :blush:

Japanese Domestic Market, basically your car is an import.

But if you do a search on the items you have mentioned you should find lots of info on them. ;)

:welcome:

Re stereo and Sat Nav - rip them both out and replace with something better. You ca fit a frequency extender to the stereo to allow you to get UK radio stations, but the Sat Nav is a dead end. Although I vaguely remember someone late last year manageing to bastardise a Jap system to get it kind working.

Still, I'd probs just buy an aftermarket system for £500 and fit that.

As said above. JDM means it's an import from Japan. Make sure your insurance company are aware of this otherwise you may not be covered in the event of an accident.

Welcome along :wave:

A 52 plate looks too old to be a UK car, i thought the first UK cars were a 53 plate.

Yes, 52 plate would be an import unless its retro registered. There was a 52 plate Silver Blade import for sale on EBay a while ago that had U.K front and rear bumpers, wonder if its that one?

Pete