Can I look at your knobs please?

twobears

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Dave, thanks for the info and invitation to view. I'm in Yorkshire though so won't be able to take you up on it, enjoyable as it almost certainly would have been :lol: I like the idea of changing the handbrake but am far too stupid to do it myself so will show your instructions to someone cleverer than myself and flutter my eyelashes :D

No worries at all :thumbs:

Good luck with finding someone to do your handbrake :lol:

Joking aside, I believe that some owners have had quite a struggle to get their knobs off ;)

Pete

You just need to get a really firm grip around your shaft, sometimes helps if you get someone else to hold it while you twist it off :thumbs:

Think I'll maybe stick with my old knob as I don't fancy that manhandling :thumbs:

ha thanks... not a cheap one either :p

couldnt resist after the OP's "driving the 350 is better than sex thread"!

In all seriousness i'm a little gutted i never got to fit it to a car... keeping it to see if it will go on the next lol!

What about this?

StuffForSale001.jpg

This was gonna go in a PS13 i had.... until i decided to get rid of the car!

:lol: Followed this thread with great interest, and laughed out loud several times..... But that knob is just a step too far ! Its things like that, that can make knobs redundant !!!! :lol:

Rosie needs a new knob too, the 370 one just doesnt do it.

I did remove the knob from my 350 :scare: ready for a transplant but yet to put rosie under the knife yet.

Is she not ready for that big black knob yet? better brake her in gentle with those stainless steel pipes first

I wouldnt fit mine all in a photo,,,,,sorry.... :blush:

Swap the Macro lens for a standard 18-55mm one then.....

Had this one on for a long time, Nismo Aluminium one

006-2.jpg

Recently swapped over to the Nismo Titanium one :D (This isn't my pic tho, just stole it off the net cos I cba to run out and take one...)

nismoknob.jpg

am not intending to do much in the way of modification but I would like a nice gear knob

Be very, very careful - what starts as a few tiny little interior mods soon becomes a full cat back exhaust, Berks and a re-map ;)

S.

am not intending to do much in the way of modification but I would like a nice gear knob

Be very, very careful - what starts as a few tiny little interior mods soon becomes a full cat back exhaust, Berks and a re-map ;)

S.

Lol or nitrous, standalones ecu's, roll cages, various exhaust combinations, various brake combinations, new seats etc :lol::lol::lol:

I really like the look of the carbon fibre one (not so keen on yours KyleR - sorry ;) ) but would like to see it in real life before making up my mind. Your handbrake looks far nicer than mine too SpursMadDave. Can you change them too? Sorry, I do have to keep apologising for my lack of knowledge but the only way to learn is to keep asking silly questions I guess :blush:

I'd have gone with the Nismo CF one too, except I can't justify spending £80+ on a gear knob so soon after splashing out on the car and I thought the brushed look matched the interior silvers just right :)